Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Xaglatoosiye approved by Parliament and says he is willing to run for Vice President in 2015

somaliland-lower-house.jpg

Wasiir Xagla-toosiye Oo Sheegay In Wasaarada Dib U Dejinta Uu Hoos Keenay Gargaarka WFP Iyo Waaxda Samafalka

Wasiirka dib u dejinta Xaglotoosiye oo maanta ka hadlayey xarunta Golaha Wakiilada oo...........

Hargeysa (GNS) - Wasiirka wasaarada dib u dejinta Somaliland Saleebaan Ciise Axmed Xagla-toosiye, ayaa sheegay in wasaaradiisa uu hoos keenay gargaarka hay’adda Qaramada Midoobay u qaabilsan cunada ee WFP iyo maamulka hay’adda samafalka oo hore u hoostagi jirtay xarunta Madaxtooyada .

Wasiirka dib u dejinta Xaglotoosiye oo maanta ka hadlayey xarunta Golaha Wakiilada oo lagu ansixiyay jagadiisa wasiirnimo , ayaa sheegay in hada labadani hay’adood ay si toos ah u hoos tagi doonaan wasaarada .

“Waxa aanu ku guulaysanayay in aanu wasaarada hoos gaynayo labad hay’adood oo waaweyn, hay’adda samafalka oo Madaxtooyada hoos tagi jirtay iyo hay’adda WFP oo ah hay’ad madaxbanaan , qorshahayagu waxa weeye hay’addaha kale in ay tallaabadaa oo kale qaadaan” ayuu yidhi .

Waa markii u horeysay ee wasaarada dib u dejintu la wareegta barnaanijyada gargaarka ah ee hay’addaha samafalku dalka fuliyaan.

Reer Khaatumo should get the presidency and reer Borame vice president that will be fair and will slow the habar vs habar politics. Same thing in somalia next election the so called 0.5 should have the president and the PM.

oba hiloowlow;906459 wrote:
Reer Khaatumo should get the presidency and reer Borame vice president that will be fair and will slow the habar vs habar politics. Same thing in somalia next election the so called 0.5 should have the president and the PM.

Do you think Unuka will give up the the presidency of Somalia and the Mayor and governorship of Banadir these 2 positions are holy for beesha unuka.

Taleexi   

Oba, Khatumo has three presidents :) bad business transaction to ask Hargeisa presidency methinks. Nevertheless, Xaglotosiye is a great guy.

Abwaan   

lol....Mr Xaglo and his dreams....and he can denounce the Hargeysa admin when he fails to win tomorrow. I wonder where he will go next? Jubbaland? Galmudug (who knows if his wife hails from there) ? Bayland (he could be one of the people brought to Bay in the 70s) ? Mogadisho? Oh, I forgot that he was a US citizen, may be he could replace Obama.:D

Abwaan;906473 wrote:
lol....Mr Xaglo and his dreams....and he can denounce the Hargeysa admin when he fails to win tomorrow. I wonder where he will go next? Jubbaland? Galmudug (who knows if his wife hails from there) ? Bayland (he could be one of the people brought to Bay in the 70s) ? Mogadisho? Oh, I forgot that he was a US citizen, may be he could replace Obama.
:D

Khatumites just run in between garowe and hargeysa they dont really go other places. But i said it before its a dynamic process and it starts with Puntland and it ends with Somaliland. All Khatumite politicians start in garowe or in hargeysa but if they start in hargeyse they have to defect atleast 3 times before they return back home to hargeysa. Xaabsade started in Somaliland went to Puntland came back to Somaliland. Keyse abdi yusuf started in Somaliland as an MP went to Puntland back to ssc than returned back to Somaliland. Xaglatoosiye started with Puntland a lil stop at ssc and than went to Somaliland home sweet home.

Taleexi;906470 wrote:
Oba, Khatumo has three presidents
:)
bad business transaction to ask Hargeisa presidency methinks. Nevertheless, Xaglotosiye is a great guy.

lol

Taleexi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;906480 wrote:
Khatumites just run in between garowe and hargeysa they dont really go other places. But i said it before its a dynamic process and it starts with Puntland and it ends with Somaliland. All Khatumite politicians start in garowe or in hargeysa but if they start in hargeyse they have to defect atleast 3 times before they return back home to hargeysa. Xaabsade started in Somaliland went to Puntland came back to Somaliland. Keyse abdi yusuf started in Somaliland as an MP went to Puntland back to ssc than returned back to Somaliland. Xaglatoosiye started with Puntland a lil stop at ssc and than went to Somaliland home sweet home.

I don't mind bridging the communities.

Somalia;906487 wrote:
Due to clan reasons, I knew it, I just knew it, no surprise here.

Ofcourse not but because i think he is not capable of leading a nation has nothing to do with qabiil all Somalilanders are from the same qabiil including xaglatoosiye.