Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Puntland Elders Request Occupier To Hand Back Properties

Abwaan   

Oba waxba la iskama oga dadku screen buu ka wada shisheeyaa laakiin rag badan oo leh Abwaan guri ha dhiibo ayaa laga yaabaa inay hanti haystaanba. Adigu dadka kelimedaha isticmaala ayaad ku jirtaa oo u baahan in gacmaha laga xiro.:D

Abwaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;906796 wrote:
F@qash is not a qabil it was a regime it was the former regime and her allies.

XX adiga bahashii way kaa wareertay. Yaad is leedahay waad ka caqli badan kartaa?

Abwaan;906799 wrote:
Oba waxba la iskama oga dadku screen buu ka wada shisheeyaa laakiin rag badan oo leh Abwaan guri ha dhiibo ayaa laga yaabaa inay hanti haystaanba. Adigu dadka kelimedaha isticmaala ayaad ku jirtaa oo u baahan in gacmaha laga xiro.
:D

LOOOOOL im just messing with you duqa see waaye. :D

Apophis;906798 wrote:
Naga da sxb. You're making it sound as if Jaale Siyaad was Kim Jong il of East Africa. He was no worse than your one time sugar daddy Mengistu.

They were both dictators one just happened to be ruling the former Somali republic and the other one the Ethiopian Empire.They both committed crimes against the people they were trying to represent. They both came with the barrel of the gun and were ousted by the rebel oppositions and one fled to Nigeria and the other one fled to Zimbabwe.

Can someone explain to me of what is the difference between two criminal one using the guns of un-elected Military juntas to take over peoples properties and one using undercover of freedom fighter to rob the previous ones? Incase some of you forgot there're places nick named as "Booli qaran" not to mention hundreds of thousands that were re-settled in farm lands and towns and villages while removing the original inhabitants. So, people stop screeming I lost land or was robed, etc. If you have a clear documents that showed you owned the property in question ( even if it was issued by the so-called criminal military gang who ruled somalia before 90s) or witnesses that are willing to testify on the quran infront of Judge you will get you property back guranteed. I was in Mogadishu not long ago and have seen it done with my own eyes so stop the BS and propaganda that has no real bases and go get what is truely your if there are such things, if not please do the rest of Somalis a favor and shut up and stop instagating fear that is not there in the 1st place. PS. Most of those that can't get their places are those who did not have prove or those that have been effected by corruption in the system after all in Africa money talks and people walk. Please at least be honest about why you couldn't get your property back I can assure you 100% of the time has more to do with corruption that tribal or liars that want to claim other people property that they sold them to or they themself stole from other in wich case they have no prove of it. People from all over somalia came to mogadishu and regained their legitimate properties anyone who says differently if up to something else. I knowit can be frustrating to go through sertain things in somalia and it will take time to sort out a lot of thing. For god's sake enough building in the city for governament use let alone to hold courts.

all of africa is the same and somalia is at the bottom, so if you expect a justice so quickly and so smoothly you are in the wrong continent to do that. I have seen it with my own eyes and experienced a lot of the pain many complain about it. Just like a lot of people I am missing our properties in somalia, I am fighting to gain them back, I gained some but little and still fighting for the rest. I have faith in allah and his justice and believe one day it will return to me, but I won't give up nor will I use my misfortune to tear or put salt on the wounds all my country men have suffered. So wise up people and start fixing that proplems of that country if you care about it or stay where you are not and never go back to it, in the mean time keep your evil and distortion to your self Somalia is tired of that and wishes to move forward one day at a time.

Somalia   

This line about having documents is hilarious. People fleeing for their lives thought about taking documents with them. It's like the Arizona Law, every US citizen has to take his birth certificate with him otherwise he is not a US citizen.

Amazing. :D

Somalia;906882 wrote:
This line about having documents is hilarious. People fleeing for their lives thought about taking documents with them. It's like the Arizona Law, every US citizen has to take his birth certificate with him otherwise he is not a US citizen.

Amazing.

Guest My family was chased out of their home, some of my relative were severily injured in the process, women were raped in our home and my family still managed to safe some of their documents not all but some. So hilarious or not if you have something You as you called yourself Mr. or Ms. Somalia got get it if not stop the fake corocodile tears here, I have a doupt you have naything inany where in somalia and here you are every day screaming about people missing their property. PS did I not say if you don't have your document it was made easier for you just get people that are true muslims willing to testify on the Quran that the properties in question were yours or your family. So what else do you want unless you are a munafiq intent to create discort among somali people. I realy doupt people like you are actualy somali that is why you keep posting here in english all the time cause you are spy and enemy of somalis willing to set one agaings the other claiming to be sertain clan and are out to defend their rights when infact you would rejoice on their demise.

Somalia   

Reer Banaadir;906883 wrote:
Guest My family was chased out of their home, some of my relative were severily injured in the process, women were raped in our home and my family still managed to safe some of their documents not all but some.

Thank you, thank you for this. :D Lets leave it here.

Somalia;906884 wrote:
Thank you, thank you for this.
Lets leave it here.

OOHH I see You are enjoying that coment that is why you are loughing about it. I knew U were not somali, otherwise you would have some compassion for the difficulties others sustained. WAW what a fake human being. PEOPLE on this page know this man is not somali so from today on no one should respond or open his posting.

Reer muqdisho asal ah aint occupying other homes its some nomads from dusty villages in Galgaduud and Mudug. Reer Muqdisho asalka have got their land looted in magaca Booli qaran today men like ina xaaji masalle, Maslax, Siyaad barres daughter,Xoosh and other people are occupying my peoples land why isn't anyone interested in that? Somalia everything should be fair and you aint nin fiican cause you would've ffought for your looted homes in Kismaayo and other places as well but you don't marka naga daaya.

My people should get their lands back, your people should as well. intaa ku xir bahashu.