Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Puntland Elders Request Occupier To Hand Back Properties

Somalia   

That is the true definition of a thief, not only is he occupying this old man's hotel, he is building in front of it, waa sheeko cajiib ah. I myself and my family can not get properties back due to these kind of people, the government must tackle the moryaan which is still roaming the streets of Mogadishu.

Imagine, how can one pray in stolen houses in 21 years, raise children there and live as if it is ones own? That is the real question at hand here my friends.

xabad   

I don't believe you even own a shack in xamar, your'e just engaging in useless clan bashing. very few if any houses are now occupied and most people have succeeded in either regaining their properties or sold them. useless post.

^^war he doesn't have a house in xamar , odayaasha bacaaaac beey wadaan if you have the documents who's gonna stop you my parents re claimed a house occupied by Indhocadde's brother last month and they got it back.

Somalia   

I just posted a thread, no need to get your panties in a bunch.

What is the funniest part is that Unuka are telling us they got their properties "back", therefore others should be able too. :D

somalia,sxb you aint normal my best friend from Puntland is in xamar right now to claim his house back marka as i said before everyone who have the documents go to the maxkamada sare. what do you mean ''back'' everyone who fled the war 91 got their houses occupied no matter what qabiil they hail from ,my family happens to be one of them.

Somalia   

You are FROM Mogadishu. How the hell are you a case study? :D

Your experience doesn't account for the masses. Just a few months ago, I posted a Somali man who got killed by moryaans after asking for his property back. I remember HAG representative on SOL forums cried about it, not that the man died, but that I posted of the circumstances he died in.

That is HAG policy, to keep this silent, but no more. There's no need to cry here, the people who should be crying are the ones whose properties are missing, the thousands out there.

A few days ago, CEO of HAG said "xaraan quute xalaal ma arko" about Kismayo situation, I've never heard anything more ironic in my life :D, while people like you are posting about Kismayo, one is occupying others'. :eek:

war ilaahey ka baqa dadka waxooda u soo celiya !! adeer dadkaad aad ku leedahey ii soo celiya hantideyda waa moryaan, Ilaahey baa kajaridoono inshaa allah, dambiilaha hantidaada biliqeystey. Fasbir sabran jameela "So be patient with gracious patience"

sidaa la rabaa in lagu heshiiyo, hadii waxaan oo kale wax laga qaban.

who is crying? As i said anyone who have the documents go claim your house back man when my family tried to re claim our house back in 2006 Indhocadde got involved wanting to a wage a war because of the house, so im not understanding what you are trying to achieve with this BS other than demonising an entire clan just because a few hustlers are occypying other peoples houses.

The only people who shouldn't get their ''properties '' back are the Booli Qaran crew

Somalia   

Man, I don't know what I did wrong. Mr, please give me my stuff back, that's all the old man said. I know you have religious issues but this is ethically and morally wrong even for an atheist mate. :D

Oba I know that, You know and I know,waanu isnaqaanaa hadeynu nahey soomali run ama been, the old the neighbourhood has changed. there are many cases where people tried,but failed to get back their houses even though their only evidence was a family friend from old neighbourhood.