Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Puntland Elders Request Occupier To Hand Back Properties

Somalia   

:D "My people, your people", what is this differentiation here my friend? The capital can't be compared to Kismayo but Kismayo is being worked on today that is why I don't need to highlight this. Mogadishu claims to have an administration, Kismayo doesn't.

Please not compare apples and oranges, "I have been through a lot, please just let me have your houses." isn't going to fly :D:D

Somalia   

War I 100% agree with you, do you think I am talking about the people of the city or the occupiers of properties, oh Oba you disappoint me. :D

It's Reer Banadir character who turned it into, please let me keep it, I am not even about that business with him, we must distinguish here.

Somalia;907086 wrote:
War I 100% agree with you, do you think I am talking about the people of the city or the occupiers of properties, oh Oba you disappoint me.
:D

It's Reer Banadir character who turned it into, please let me keep it, I am not even about that business with him, we must distinguish here.

Said the Man who is not even a soomaali.

I Guess you luck all sense of comprehention dude. If it is true that you are somali wich I doupt you are, You must be one of those that got fat from the stolen national treasure and now wants to go back so he can steal more. That eneded in 1991 with the departure of the Military juntas, what is here now is the criminal that took advantage of the vacuum after they left and they too will be removed, and after that will justice be dispenced according to allah's law

Xaaji Somalia is telling the truth "I have been through a lot, please just let me have your houses." waar miyanad ilahay ka baqeyn hantida masaakiinta dib uu celi what is wrong with you people :eek:

oba hiloowlow;907136 wrote:
Xaaji Somalia is telling the truth
"I have been through a lot, please just let me have your houses."
waar miyanad ilahay ka baqeyn hantida masaakiinta dib uu celi what is wrong with you people :eek:

I hope you're being sarcastic cause there's no where in my coments where I said the above quote in the quotation marks.

guryaha islamed dib halo celiyo, reer hutu i repeat guryaha islamed dib uu celiyo, la wa rabil kacbah i will not support this i only support xaq and this is verily a baathil thing.

“[As for] the thief, the male and the female, amputate their hands in recompense for what they earned [i.e. committed] as a deterrent [punishment] from Allaah. And Allaah is Exalted in Might and Wise.” [Quran 5:38]

oba hiloowlow;907144 wrote:
maya maad odhan but thats what you mean once again war dadka islamed guryaha uu celiya
:D

waxay ila tahay adiga iyo kan kaleba isku caqli baad tihiin. Munaafiq uun baa wax idaba mariya labadiinuba munaafaqiin baad tahiin waayo meel aan ku difaacay dad guryo ay xaq u leeyihiin in laga haysto ooyan aheyn wax fahamka yaa idinku adag ( reer baadiyo yaal yahow) BYE.

Khadafi   

The Banaadiri **** community fully supports what the puntland elders have come forward with. The government or the HAG elements needs to give back the houses that belongs to the banadiri***** and to all other somalis who abrubly left mogadishu 1991.

The government needs to give a slap to the xaaran-kunaaxayaasha!

Another solution is compensation,,,, 20 years is a long time, either compensate or give back the houses!