Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Camel Hump

Maaddeey   

Sol, waa hallaawday!. Suurtagal miyaa in 5 sano Johnny B lee gaal ka joogay, markuu Garnaqsi yimidna ay darandoorri u dhasheen, kabacdi kulli isku nooc waaye, si kastooy kala duwanaansho isugu dayaan!. :)

mahadcaday;907081 wrote:
I feel bad that you are somali bro.

You have to live the rest of your life knowing that >90% of your people beileve in islam whole heartedly.

Why is it any concern to you what a muslim believes.

Quite frankly I don't give what an atheists thinks.

Same goes for you. It must be terrible to continually carry 2000+ years of unnecessary baggage.

My "unnecessary baggage" starts with the beginning of mankind.

Yours started when things didn't go your way.

Btw Toronto has so many masjids why don't you preach your garbage their instead of here.

Taleexi   

Shareecadu la mid ma aha caqiidada. Cid waliba beryahan waxna way xaaraamayn, waxna way xalaalayn. Best way is to study the religion and practice whichever way you feel serene and secure but remember there is ONLY worth worship.

Haatu   

Blackflash;907121 wrote:
Your post should be directed towards the countless Facebook pages who attempt to ascribe tangible evidence to the Quran. We all know that physical evidence is governed by laws which can be logically deduced through observation. Yet they cry foul when logic is applied in the interpretation of scripture.

I'm not talking about the scientific miracles of the Qur'an. Those are there to show mankind that what the Prophet PBUH brought was indeed the truth. What I said relates to belief.

mahadcaday;907158 wrote:
My "unnecessary baggage" starts with the beginning of mankind.

Judaism absorbed the cultural practises of several pagan religions. As did Christianity with it's unoriginal tale of a virgin birth and resurrection and in turn Islam followed after them with a pagan Arab twist. So you're perfectly right to say that your baggage begins with the beginning of mankind and it's quest to answer questions using superstition.

mahadcaday;907158 wrote:

Yours started when things didn't go your way.

True, I didn't like the response I got when I would ask questions as a young teenager.

mahadcaday;907158 wrote:

Btw Toronto has so many masjids why don't you preach your garbage their instead of here.

I don't initiate religious debates, I chime in when I see something interesting or respond to the questions of others. Considering the punishment in Islam for those who attempt to proselytize Muslims, I don't think I'll recieve a warm welcome at the masjids. If I had some lofty goal of 'converting' Muslims, I would realize that I, like many other reverts, was not recruited in anyway and it's an entirely passive response to the dogma espoused by Imams and other religous leaders. So it would be in the interest of those goals to not interfere.