Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Camel Hump

I dont get it why is it haram?

I have been questioning some parts of Islam beryahaan im not an atheist but i dont get how things like this can be haram walahi im not trolling

Ismahaan   

I believe the camel hump is when it's on top of the head and it is not allowed in Islam. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said “There are two types of the people of Hell whom I have not yet seen: … and women who are clothed yet naked, astray and leading others astray, with their heads like the humps of camels, leaning to one side.” Subhan Allah may Allah (swt)protect us from the evil of disbelief.

nuune   

Oba, it is time aad diinta si fiican u akhrisato ama aad u barato, don't even try with youtube sheikhs, sxb, hadaad akhrin karto carabiga ood fahmeyso waxa aad akhrineyso then get your books on Axaadiith, Fiq, Siirah and Tafsiirka Quranka, doing that will stop you from questioning such things on daily life.

It is not ceeb to question anything concerning our Deen, the problem is when you are not trying to find the solutions to the problems you have identified, it is all there sxb, Alah wuxuu yiri: Alyawma akmaltu lakum diinakum, wuxuu kaloo yiri subxaanahu watacaalaa, another Ayah supports and says: wax aan ka tagney ma jiro fii haathal kitaabi, Quraanka dib ugu noqo sxb, iyo Xadiithka Rasuulka.

xabad   

it is haraam because it evokes a phallic shape and please stay away from apophis for the sake of your deen.

waa runtaa sxb i haven't tried to find solutions and i don't trust sheikh's marka waa sidaas. I will follow your advice i appreciate it.

Xabad, Apo is a good guy.

Somalia   

xabad;905951 wrote:
it is haraam because it evokes a
phallic shape
and please stay away from apophis for the sake of your deen.

LOOL, thanks for summing it up. :D

Haatu   

^You atheists sure love the Islam section :rolleyes:

Oba, when it comes to hadeeth and qur'an, just accept it without questioning too much. That's the role of a muslim because we do not doubt that it's from Allah and incumbent upon us to follow.

Haatu;906070 wrote:
^You atheists sure love the Islam section :satcastic:

It's the fourth most active section of the board, we can't help ourselves:)

@Oba. Don't listen to Haatu, let your questions fester and boil over naturally.