Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Merca Vs Kismaayo

Kismaayo is overrated a lot. All picture i saw of kismaayo shows that kismaayo is nothing more than little town.

The picture marka look more city than kismaayo. And kismaayo is also not good looking town like baydhabo or jowhar.

Haatu   

Apophis;906084 wrote:
Lots of Kismayo haters with BS. War it's bigger and better than the little towns known as Hargeisa & Bo-whatever- saso. Stop hating.

Is that facts talking or the xamaasad? :D

Carafaat   

oba hiloowlow;905918 wrote:
which city is the biggest?

Merca Cadey

28253248113651525865274.jpg

Kismaayu

8071381265_2daff80749_b.jpg

Marka grew after the war just like Bosasso, while Kismayo was occupied and destroyed by warlord after warlord. the pictures tell all.

Ridwaan   

Marka underwent practically the dilemma as Kismaayo, depth wise Kismaayo is got the upperhand although inhabitant wise marka is more dense.

Apophis;906097 wrote:
BS. If they were bigger and better how come all of Somaliweyne is claiming and fighting for the city? Chinese riddle for you.

we know who is claiming and we know who the city belongs to. riddle = fizzle

here's a riddle - a goat, a tiger, a man and two loads of hay are on board a small boat.

how do you get them to kismayo so they too can claim their piece of the city?

I would like to take this time now to register my complete disappointment the silly questions of late. While we are at it lets throw in that age all conundrum which one is bigger the Earth or its moon?

silly Apo....you are off no consequences these days. you're irrational, you're boring, irrelevant and full of BS.......go to that swizz clinic and ask for the euthanasia option. or just commit suicide or something that ends these pathetic 'hey i'm Apo the daria of the forum'

daria.jpg