Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Merca Vs Kismaayo

nuune   

Camels do have big feet as well as abeeso-manlugaleey, and who are they, maan fahmin what they means, have you read my post earlier, please mar kale akhri bal:

Sorry to be asking you questions, what does locals mean, and what features should I look for when I am trying to identify one, any special peculiarities I should be aware other wise waayeel baan iska ahey waan iskaga dhax dhici ummada aan aqoon oon iska qasan, marka xoogoow waxaan iskaga baahnahey cashar yaroo dhibcaha ka maqan(qabiil names)

reer camel iyo reer geberimanyo aa iska leh magaalada ma fahantay reer gorayo iyo reer maroodi waa kooyto, reer musmaar iyo reer alwaax na magaalada daafahiis ayeey taxan yihiin. I hope i made myself clear. any further questiosn?

nuune   

Masaska aad taxdey iyo quraanjooyinka daba yaacayo toona midkoodna qumaati uma aanan fahmin, marka waxaan u maleenayaa su'aalaheygi dhannaa si fiican uma aadan fahmin, caawa halkaas ayaan ku joojineenaa, another Soler ayaan isla meeshii caawa kaga sii rakkaabsan su'aalihii, habeen wanaagsan sxb, and I hope you were not that person aan ku arkey maalin dhaweed at Ringbey oo daasad weyn oo khamro ah gacanta ku watey, haram caleyk that can't be you.

nuune   

Raali ahoow hadaad confused noqotey, sxb, it was not my intention to do that, was just seeking some answers to my questions, wax jawaab ahna waan kaa waayey illaa hada!!

Ps: Reer Yotebori maa taheyna,

Showqi   

Kismaayo iyo Marko maxaa is bar bar dhigay!!! Of course Kismaayo ayaa weyn. Marko cadeey waa magaalo yar, lug ayaad kaga bixi kartaa magaalada dhinac ilaa ka dhinac.

Showqi   

Oba, look at Kismaayo's picture how much sea do you see? The Kismaayo picture that you posted is covering more sea area than a land. Yaakheey indho sarcaadka naga dhaaf;)

Kismaayo is bigger. But Marka Cadeey is also big for a small city, definitely not a city u could walk from one end to other in short period of time. It has grown a lot too after the war.

metta   

I've been to Kismayo. It is no longer the third Somali largest city in Somalia proper. That was a long time ago. Many cities like Bosaso, Baydhabo, Galkacyo, and Burco have surpassed it in the past 20 + years. Demographics have seriously changed during the war. Kismayo may be at the bottom top 10.

The three largest cities are: Mogadishu, Hargeisa and Bosaso.

Khadafi   

Marka cadeey yaa gaari karo, Here is a song in af-marko-...

Certain clans in Marka does only speak af-marka, its distinct from af-maay is only spoken by the true markawians.