Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

BreakingNews Kenyan officials of the Somali branch accuse the Somali govt of destabilizing Keny

Earlier today Xaad spoke the supreme HAG elder accusing the folks of NFD and Kilil5 region that they are destabilizing Kismayo his words. Now the governor of gaarisa is returning the favor accusing the Somali government of destabilizing garisa and other parts of north eastern province of Kenya.

Munaafaq nimada jooji, warya...few days ago, the governor stated that some of the trouble makers in garisa are the local boys that were recruited into the jubaland/azenia army. He said that these boys changed their mind n no longer wanted to fight for the jubaland army. so the boys came back to garisa n are cousing trouble since there are no jobs for them whereas the moryaan leader aka xaad made the bacaaaac statement today.

STOIC   

Xaaji, Inaatheer do you always seek out negative dramatic news of Somalia and positive news of Somaliland everyday when you wake up? This is not good for your health and sanity!You are one trigger happy Somali/Somaliland news junkie..haha

Taleexi   

STOIC;904514 wrote:
Xaaji, Inaatheer do you always seek out negative dramatic news of Somalia and positive news of Somaliland everyday when you wake up? This is not good for your health and sanity!You are one trigger happy Somali/Somaliland news junkie..haha

Dhowr jeer oo hore baan kala hadlay inuu kartidiisa geliyo meelaha ay waxtarka ku leedahay ee dadka walaalaha isu soo dhoweynaya balse Xaaji waa Xaaji uun. Dhagax taabasho iyo tuujis waa isugu mid malah :)

War hee dhe anigi haka sheekenynina eeh arinta a hadla

Abwaan boramanews is a great source warkooodu wa xaqiiq

Salahudiin i am not sure why is blaming somali govt but something caused this

Wararku waa sida yihin warkan wa war sida wararka kale oo kale somaliland hadu dagaal ka dhaco i am t'he first to report taleexi imisa jeer baan khatumo iyo sl oo is dilaya soo dhigay al cadaala.

Ama marki borama rabshaduhu ka dhaceen xaaajigu is fair

Odey   

Xaaji Xunjuf;904523 wrote:
War hee dhe anigi haka sheekenynina eeh arinta a hadla

Abwaan boramanews is a great source warkooodu wa xaqiiq

Salahudiin i am not sure why is blaming somali govt but something caused this

Wararku waa sida yihin warkan wa war sida wararka kale oo kale somaliland hadu dagaal ka dhaco i am t'he first to report taleexi imisa jeer baan khatumo iyo sl oo is dilaya soo dhigay al cadaala.

Ama marki borama rabshaduhu ka dhaceen xaaajigu is fair

i think I am going to write to El- Presidente Hassan and ask him to re-open Laaseroti Psychiatric hospital. I happen to know who the first patient will be ;)

Haatu   

Been badanaa. I read the original piece and the one that was posted on Hiiraan. He didn't blame the Somali Gov. but he blamed the youth that were trained for the Azania army but then decided to come back and start qalalaasaha.

Daqane   

first of all there is no governor in garissa or another area of somalia, and anyway all they are doing is showing their hand let us see what that helps in their plans, also I always said niinkan xaaji wa didiraale how that helps somaliland recognition god knows.

P.s breaking news bomb blast in garissa tonight with 7 injured and 2 dead! How do they help when bombs keep on going off in their area cheap politics

Well thats what boramanews wrote dont blame me guys daqane my reporting news on Somalia kenya has nothing to do with Somaliland i always wonder how you lot make the connection. If i want to talk about Somaliland i sure will make a topic about Somaliland lol. So now xaaji caused all the problems xaaji is behind the bomb blasts in gaarisa forget about that xaaji brought in the Kenyans. Iska daa waxaaso dhan xaaji baba keeney shabaabta oo dhan, iska daa intaas oo dhan isaga ba dagaaladi sokeeye bilaabay just blame it on the xaaji.