Sign in to follow this  
United Somalia

Understanding Xaaji Xunjuf‎, hatred against HAG

Xaaji Xunjuf;903712 wrote:
There is no beef between Somalilanders and HAG there was never any conflict or even conflict of interest between HAG and Somalilanders.

That's what many HAG members say but i don't buy the whole story.

Yeah sure i admit his excellence Ahmed M. Mahamoud Silanyo ain't giving HAG any problems in the past or present but does that apply to the rest?

Daqane   

Loool oba this script has overplayed his hand, another script of somalia or dr.osman as for the topic I do not think xaaji hates HAG and if he does he will just join the frustrated ones on the sidelines dropping like flies ciil awgeed.

But he is very hypocritical in his opinions shrouding himself with shrouds of considered opinion, negotiations, democracy, iyo xamar baan berri besani ka aha.

I was just pointing that out caaqli xuumo waxay tahay to think that people are forgetful...how can one call godane amiir ul muslimeen a murderer, a theif, a coward and saxaar on the walls of xamar Lool amiir ku yeeh lets move on, xaaji we know fikraadhisa waxay ku disantahay, Waa meesha uun aan walaqo ileyn anaa ka caaqli badhan ummada.

Niin kaan 3 posts ka leeh there is nothing like HAG don't claim it Ha soow hadhaal qaadin no illuminati claims to be a member, never heard of such a situation, lets leave xaaji alone ceeb looma dintee waxba kuma qaadi doono koleyba.

United Somalia;903716 wrote:
That's what many HAG members say but i don't buy the whole story.

Yeah sure i admit his excellence Ahmed M. Mahamoud Silanyo ain't giving HAG any problems in the past or present but does that apply to the rest?

Who is the rest President rayaale never interfered in HAG affairs , even president Cigaal had hardly any beef with any HAG with the exception of Salaad boy and thats a long story it involves many factors. And we all know how President Abduraxmaan tuur assisted HAG in their war against General Siyad bare. Releasing all the SNA soldiers captured by the SNM from the HAG community and let the USC use them to root out general siyad bares soldiers from Xamar. So whats ur beef exactly with Somalilanders , one of Somaliland finest elders boqor buur madow even suggested to make peace between the different HAG factions islamic courts union and cali maxammad geedi. But they refused so mr United Somalia i suggest you to refrain from ur anti Somaliland stance.

Daqane;903717 wrote:
Loool oba this script has overplayed his hand, another script of somalia or dr.osman as for the topic I do not think xaaji hates HAG and if he does he will just join the frustrated ones on the sidelines dropping like flies ciil awgeed.

But he is very hypocritical in his opinions shrouding himself with shrouds of considered opinion, negotiations, democracy, iyo xamar baan berri besani ka aha.

I was just pointing that out caaqli xuumo waxay tahay to think that people are forgetful...how can one call godane amiir ul muslimeen a murderer, a theif, a coward and saxaar on the walls of xamar Lool amiir ku yeeh lets move on, xaaji we know fikraadhisa waxay ku disantahay, Waa meesha uun aan walaqo ileyn anaa ka caaqli badhan ummada.

Niin kaan 3 posts ka leeh there is nothing like HAG don't claim it Ha soow hadhaal qaadin no illuminati claims to be a member, never heard of such a situation, lets leave xaaji alone ceeb looma dintee waxba kuma qaadi doono koleyba.

Lol never called Godane Amiir Al muslimin but only Amiir , dee amiir na wa aha oo shabaabta u taqinay Amiir qof walba wuxu isugu yeedho ba loogu yeedha ma fahantay:D

Daqane   

Lool halkaasi kawaad xaajiyow and anyway we all know our intreasts, and the fact that you bring up these dead people to show our unity and lack of beef proves my point, stop approaching in the issue in the manner of the politician with your backside always facing us :)

Daqane;903727 wrote:
Lool halkaasi kawaad xaajiyow and anyway we all know our intreasts, and the fact that you bring up these dead people to show our unity and lack of beef proves my point, stop approaching in the issue in the manner of the politician with your backside always facing us
:)

Dee haa dhibaato ma jirto no beef waxaynu nahay dad aan khilaafaad ka dhexeyn intaas uun baan sheegey wax kale ma sheegin, Xaajigu dadko oo dhan wa jecelyahay:D

Somalia   

Haatu;903758 wrote:
You're all a bunch of amateurs. You're being played with by a nameless script. Wax fahma
:D

It is quite sad that seasoned scripts are being played like this. :D

Haatu   

Somalia;904138 wrote:
It is quite sad that seasoned scripts are being played like this.
:D

And would you be the puppet master tollow? :D

The Sage   

"United Somala" is just another phantom account like so many others on SOL. This guy is spewing the same stuff as so many other duplicate accounts