Sign in to follow this  
United Somalia

Understanding Xaaji Xunjuf‎, hatred against HAG

Xaaji Xunjuf;903299 wrote:
Don't listen to Duke his hero cabdi cawar lost and even lost his mp position, Faroole is the only one who is able to create a counterattack against HAG policies the reason why faroole was so quiet all those months because of the looming opposition. Give him time when he gets his way he will change his tone.

Somalilander :confused:

Whats going on, we all know that you hated the day that the TFG liberated Mogadishu

Cheering for Al-shabab got you no where

The people won, now you still continue, yeah, keep it up and we'll see were you end up

i was against the Ethiopian troops and the constant foreign intervention by neighboring countries hurting the livehood of the innocent civilians of Somalia fighting inside Mogadishu between the TFG/amisom and the Shabaab by the way its was not entirely TFG that liberated Mogadishu Alshabaab withdrew from xamar and Amismom forces filled the vacuum. Alshabaab is one of the main problems in Somalia never supported them but i wanted them to be part of the solution but they refused to be part of the solution and join the government. And now they are on the run long live the people of Somalia and their waliyal amr al raais xassan sheikh maxamuud a new government for Somalia no longer a transitional government i like the policies of the new government.

Daqane   

lool respectfully xaaji since on SOL you are on everything and everyone's case but the truth is you never ever want to see a peaceful somalia, and since your false support for the shabaab is not reaping dividends in the form of a muderous mogadishu, meelkasta waxaad la tagantahay HAG this HAG that in the hope that divide and rule will turn back the clock on the present reality, where ever xaaji sees sparks in a grass house he will bend down and start blowing at the glowing embers, if someone stops him from doing that he will say with a straight face I was just blowing them to see them better.

Note his recent excitement over kismayu issues, when did this boyo even fly over the jubba's maxaa ka gidish ah, juuba yaa mamuula?

Marna waxaa layahay ethnic somalilander iyo bakhti sidaas ah marna guulwaade ayaa laa iska digeyaa?

Maa wuxuu moodhey meesha in caruur uun ka buuxan?

The only constants in Xaaji's philosophy is an untenable situation in the south and what he sees as the humiliation of the "defeated ones" credit oodweyne who says it in public.

But I still love you xaaji....

On the contrary Jubbaland topics were hot news since the KDF was taking over every hot news needs attention i give attention to what ever is happening in the horn regardless of what my or any one else his political beliefs are. The HAG conspiracy theory was not my idea but thats what the vast majority of Somalis are mentioning the last few months. I never supported Alshabaab nor the TFG of sh sharif sheikh axmed but i always called for a compromise between the 2 but they refused a zero sum game. The Xaaji cant change everything but he can only give his opinion and thats that.

Daqane   

loool the problem is to my knowledge no one suffers from amnesia on SOL and this forum has got an archive function, you and I know what we know and that is that :)

Somalia   

It is true, he supported Xabashi invaders, never Al-Shabaab. I don't know why or how he could have a conscious to do such a thing.

From the start i was the only HAG member to call out these Somalilanders, as i was shocked to see many of my fellow HAG member's to be too sympathetic to the Somaliland cause.

oba hiloowlow can you not now say that i was right

oba hiloowlow;903708 wrote:
United somalia ina adeer what is your other nick on SOL

Lets just say that i was the only HAG member who attacked Somaliland 24/7 and i even got some slaps from fellow HAG's for doing so.

United Somalia;903709 wrote:
Lets just say that i was the only HAG member who attacked Somaliland 24/7 and i even got some slaps from fellow HAG's for doing so.

man i still dont know who you are :P