Sign in to follow this  
BoldNewSomali

What's the deal with Syria?

xabad   

I don't believe these nations are simply aiding out altruistic love but to say it all for their selfish ends is also unfair. Democratic governments that respect their people rights and follow the rule of law are more prosperous, less hostile and natural allies of the west. Immigrants flooding into developed countries would cease, if they are contented in their countries, countless permutations go into this decisions.

N.O.R.F   

^The Turks do. Syria was a great place with wonderful people. Sad to see it in the state it's in at the moment. Asad was very welcoming to Somalis who didn't need a visa to get in (until recently).

Jacpher   

How long Hizbulaah, Iran and their backers Russia & China will keep on letting Asad mass murder Sunni majority to keep his regime? A year, two or three? No long. Eventually Sunni majority will come to power and it ain't gonna be pretty for the Shia minority.

xabad   

Thanks for suggesting that book. Now tell us what their national interests in syria and libya as you see it.

Haatu   

All I know is that when Assad is toppled (not if but when), the Shia minority will cease to exist. The amount of hatred the Syrian Sunnis have for them is unimaginable and I can see why.

xabad   

And all what you stated are worthy goals in my opinion. Hezbollah is dangerous terror organization, Iran having nuclear weapons will hasten Armageddon, i have never been a fan of the evil empire aka Russia and i got no problem with Arabs being whipped so they don't export terror but oil. now what is the is problem?

Jacpher;903391 wrote:
How long Hizbulaah, Iran and their backers Russia & China will keep on letting Asad mass murder Sunni majority to keep his regime? A year, two or three? No long. Eventually Sunni majority will come to power and it ain't gonna be pretty for the Shia minority.

Sunnis are mass murdering alawtites as well both sides are commting atrocities waxba isma dhaaman

I have seen videos of both sides doing some really horrific things to one another. I don't ever see the two groups sitting down together and working out a solution...one of 'em has to be completely defeated or has to throw in the towel, that's how much they hate each other. Just for the sake of their people and country, hopefully they could come to a deal and end this bloodshed. That's just my opinion.

Nin-Yaaban;903474 wrote:
I have seen videos of both sides doing some really horrific things to one another. I don't ever see the two groups sitting down together and working out a solution...one of 'em has to be completely defeated or has to throw in the towel, that's how much they hate each other. Just for the sake of their people and country, hopefully they could come to a deal and end this bloodshed. That's just my opinion.

+2