Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Barbaric Zambians loot Somali businesses

Narniah   

Mario B;899903 wrote:
Your comment reeks xenophobia and bigotry, it ill befits for a muslimah [ or a muslim for that matter] to speak in that manner to a people who although they have displayed criminality they don't need to be demonized or dehumanized. We can condemn their wrong actions without resorting to name calling. As for the Somalis they should work with the authorities and the wider community in order to promote peaceful co-existence! [ wherever we maybe]

We also need to remind Zambians, that resorting to justice in this manner is counter productive, they just need to look and see what we did to our country.

I only care about the Somalis who are suffering in the hands of those barbarians. I partially blame the Somalis cause they should have never settled there. Where did I call them names?

I am against all injustice it doesn't matter who commits it. The Somali man who murdered one of them was wrong, but the ones who feel this deep hatred and the need to kill all Somalis because of what one man did only goes to show and proves my point that they already hated the Somalis and wished/were waiting for this opportunity to ethnic cleanse them.

I feel like we Somalis don't have anything in common with these people and should never trust them nor feel safe to settle among them. There are good and bad in all people but I personally don't want our people living there and wish they left.

Jacpher   

NGONGE;899824 wrote:
Take the starter of this thread for example. He's from PL, a land known the world over for its crazy pirates who abduct and kill innocent people for material gain yet he's angry because some Zambians attacked some of his kin and using labels such as baboons and savages! He's even trying to argue that Somalis are more human than these Zambians (the Somalis that drag dead corpses around the streets and dig up graves)!

Right I only care for these Somalis because they're Puntlanders. What a smart bait we got ourselves here. As the old saying goes, monkey see monkey do. Abtigiis initiated that ugly clan charge before he took it back and you just had to imitate him like a good monkey does. As far as clan goes, you're off by few miles. Keep trying til you hit the target. :D

Abwaan   

Puntland or no Puntland dadkaan waa Soomaali sidan loo gelayo, wax qabtana ma ahan, waana laga gardaran yahay runtii in shakhsi dembi galay oo gacanta lagu dhigay intaan oo khasaaro iyo argagax ah loogu geysto ma ahan wax la fiirsan karo, at least yaan aflagaaddo aysan mudnayn loogu sii darin. Wax kasta lama siyaasadeeyo, this is dad Soomaaliyeed oo muslimiin ah noloshooda.

NGONGE   

Jacpher;900042 wrote:
Right I only care for these Somalis because they're Puntlanders. What a smart bait we got ourselves here. As the old saying goes, monkey see monkey do. Abtigiis initiated that ugly clan charge before he took it back and you just had to imitate him like a good monkey does. As far as clan goes, you're off by few miles. Keep trying til you hit the target.
:D

That was not the point I was making and YOU know it. ;)