Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Beautiful Hadrah

Khadafi   

Taleexi;899612 wrote:
Ma aha exercise xun but I would prefer if they invested their time more wisely.

Do you know what they are reciting Taleexi?

Taleexi;899597 wrote:
Shaqo la'aantu wax walba waa kugu keliftaa.

awoowe with due respect if you don't like it fine laakin shaqo la'aan and things like that ha dhihin.its cibaadah

Taleexi   

oba hiloowlow;899796 wrote:
awoowe with due respect if you don't like it fine laakin shaqo la'aan and things like that ha dhihin.its cibaadah

Cibaadadu ma open ended baa, salaada subax haddaan shan ragco ka dhigo ma layga yeelayaa illeyn waa cibaadee, cibaadooy xaal qaado.

Khadafi   

Taleexi;899802 wrote:
Cibaadadu ma open ended baa, salaada subax haddaan shan ragco ka dhigo ma layga yeelayaa illeyn waa cibaadee, cibaadooy xaal qaado.

Waad Saxsantahay Taleex, laakim sooma ogid xadiiska shariifka in jalsada dikriga in uu alle raxmad ku soo dajinaayo... Hadeey rag isku yimaadan oo ey xusaan iyaago dhahaayo "laa ilaaha ila allah" maxaa dambi taas eh? Midda labaad, sooma ogid in uu nabiga qabay asxaab uu amaan kaliya u qaadi jiray? Alle soo kuma amaanin nabiga scw quraanka markuu yiri (wa innaka calaa quluqin caziim)

Raqsi, ama jalbada sooma ogid in ey ku dhicijirtay asxaabta ahlu-suffa...? Saxiib Bukhaari waxaa xadiis laga soo wariyay in asxaabiga Abu dhar in uu istaaga la dhicijiray marka uu maqlo laa ilaaha illa allah

Midda sadeexad Taleexi.... taleex aaba ka mid,timid MAXAA KA REEBAY AA SAYYID SHEEKH MAXAMED RABIIC (Alle ha u naxariisto)

Khadafi   

I grew with islam and ahlusunna wal jamaaca,/qaadiriya, we read the munaqib and studied the traditional sunni islam. We studied the shaficite jujjusrspudence, the abu shujaac, after then the ajrumiya (arabic). But in my youth I I disliked those lessons and instead went o liido in xamar to enjoy myself..

Alle ha u naxariisto Aaabahay was strict and truy cared for me so I greatly understand the mystical love for the dariiqa.. Taleex, brother i will shorly translate for you what they are saying in this xadra... This is from the deep poems that the great Shaykh of Somalia Sheekh Cabdirxmaan Saylaci, He spead islam somalis from hargeisa to Baraawe too Raaskaamboni with his diciple Sheekh Uweys al Barawi

Salutations on you, O Prophet

Salutations on you, O Messenger of Allah

Salutations on you, O Beloved

Blessings of Allah be upon you.

O leader of both Qiblas

Whoever sees your face, gets happiness

O the kind one to both parents

Your clear and cool fountain

Is our goal on the Day of Reckoning

Then the Hadra opens with the words;

With dikrullaahi Aclaaa, Wa Dhikrulaahi aclaa

The remembrance of the Allah the greatest (remembring god is the ultimate remembrence of this life)

Laa ilaa illa Allaah, Muxammad rasolilahi Miftaaxul jannaati ( Muhammed the key to the eternal bliss of paradise) Waa qol Allaa

The xadra continues with the sublime words and poetry and love that the shaykh Cabdirxmaan Saylaci I dont have the time to translate it but will do so in the section in the coming months.

Jacpher;899538 wrote:
^Those are old dances waryaa. Here's the new Sufi dances. Someone needs to update them of the new dance.

without the Suufis maanta masiixi baad ahaan lahayd ama Waaq baad caabudi lahayd so stop the BS

Jacpher   

^You ain't 100% sure suubanaha and his companions never danced like that? Since when did this dance get introduced as cibaadah to our diin?