Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

What to do?

Narniah   

The Somali guy at my work (as some of you know)...

Told everyone that I'm his 'Girl' and to stay away from me.

Since I started work I use to be friendly alright'ish with most of my male co workers and now none of them speak to me anymore. They'll lower their heads and pass me without saying anything to me.

For quite some time now I've been feeling that there's something going on until this guy told me what the Somali guy says to all the guys when I'm not working. I even heard that he threatened one guy who once walked me home cause we live across streets from one another and now he's totally blanking me too. When I asked him what's wrong he was like 'You should have told me that your involved with him .....because he doesn't like me talking to you. Seriously how is it his business who I talk to or don't.

He's asked me out on dates before, I refused. He's quite good looking but I know that he has a temper and most people at my work are terrified of him I'm not attracted to that about him. He has all the girls at work swooning over him I don't know why he's telling everyone these stories. I tried to make this clear to him but obviously it's not getting through. This is really no big deal at all, but I feel like the people at my work now give me a certain look like they think I'm his gf or something. He's not just a supervisor our manager gives him a lot of power and most people at my work come under him.

I really feel offended I'm not his girl and I don't appreciate what he has done.

Well for starters you can resolve this issue by talking to the actual parties involved.

i doubt lamenting over it on here will garner anything fruitful, aside from a few faraxs trying to:

"just creep up from behind

And ask what your interests are, "who you be with?

Things to make you smile, what numbers to dial

You gon' be here for a while" :D

STOIC   

Just when I thought everything about us was making sense.Why is my secret co-worker lover spilling my love secrets here..Just yesterday you were telling me how you and I are becoming a WE..I didn't know that I have been so happy as when I'm with you in the same work building.You know the sound of your voice talking to gaalo makes me melt..I can't take this anymore...

PS This sort of story used to be posted by Scripts like Alpha..I'm just saying and not accusing you!

Narniah   

A few weeks ago I told my cousin (male) from my dads side about the Somali guy at my work. He warned me to stay away from him as back home that guys tribe and our tribe are staunch enemies and kill one another and that this guy probably has killed many of my people. The Somali guy at my work once asked me my tribe and when I said I'm Somali isn't that enuff he insisted I tell him weeks on and then finally I told him whereupon he couldn't believe me and kept saying 'Say walahi'? I dunno what to make of it.

Might be a lil irrelevant but just adding on so you guys get where I'm coming from.

Narniah   

Apo I don't think I have it in me to sue anyone let alone a fellow Somali however crazy they are...

I'm happy to hear yours turned out successful that means you had a good case. Good on you!:)

Narniah if you gonna troll atleast do it properly you killed the whole thing by mentioning the tribe thing. btw you need to stop this theme about guys chasing you naga daa dee come up with different stuff i know you can use your imagination. my 2 cents.

oba

Narniah   

Apo I rather leave my job.

Oba you calling me a troll? That's rich coming from you.

Guys are always chasing me?

When did I ever say that? :/..

If you don't like my threads why do you read them or post in them? Kindly exit my thread.

Narniah;898531 wrote:
Apo I rather leave my job.

Oba you calling me a troll? That's rich coming from you.

Guys are always chasing me?

When did I ever say that?
:/

If you don't like my threads why do you read them or post in them? Kindly exit my thread.

Im just helping you out you should be thankful.

Che back off dude

Narniah   

oba hiloowlow;898535 wrote:
Im just helping you out you should be thankful.

Che back off dude

How about you spend that time on fixing your bidar?

I'm sure if you fix that maybe you too will be chased..maybe? lol

Oh and maybe trolling less might do the trick too..

All the best.