Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

The Passionate Shepherd to His Love - For Narniah

Haatu   

Lol at the old man. Awoow you're past these things. Romance is now a foreign language to you :D

Juxa, I name Apo, Abtigiis and Zack. They are my tol here :D

Juxa   

Abtigiis isagaa dacwo loo heystaa, i wont bring him to gogol with you

Zack isagana investigation baa ku socda, ngong was saying things

Apo waa cusub yahay

la kaalay odayaal

Haatu   

Tol beeley markaa, oo wakaa xaajiyaddii cagadheerka aad dariishada ka tuurte! :D

Who else is left then? Xiin it will be then :D

Narniah   

Bluelicious;897687 wrote:
Haatu I am waiting for some rectification from you using my name negatively or I will haunt you down. Secondly when did this thing between you and Narniah happen since she is calling it a love story?

Blue I said people are ruining this love story before it even takes off, I didn't say it is a love story. Lol You'd be the first to know homie if there was a such thing.0_0

xx

It's so awkward being on this forum now I'm being accused of being Chimera why him!

I mean he watches Mean girls and posts pictures of ripped men. Hmm Not my kinda thing.

And what did that pathetic old man say in Somali, cause I didn't get it:/. Gosh I'd say Ngonge is some girl who is jealous. Seriously who always accuses people of being someone else:/. I guess being here nearly a decade does that to some people here. Oh well, live a little and let others be.

Ngonge pls for your sake man up and stop acting/doing things that are of feminine nature..It's kinda weird.

Haatu;897684 wrote:
Then it is settled. We are now officially an e-couple to join other couples such as AT and blue.

Narniah, I can but these ones that I found beat my ones any day. Also, aww, what a cute poem. I'm touched.

Lol

Maybe you should keep your thoughts a secret as people here seem deeply disturbed by it (and it seems to be bringing out the worst in them). I feel so awkward replying even cause I feel like they'll pick on me again:/. Next thing they gonna evil eye..Weirdos! Get a life creeps..Get a hobby or something stop dedicating your pathetic time to me.:rolleyes:

Hmm talking of poetry I have a blog with some of my poetry....

What's the best way to copyright things online..?