Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

FML this is the end of my life

the stuff people post is usually irrelevant but when you look at it carefully there is something to it. i mean, if i were to lose my hair, i wouldn't certainly post on here. plus there is always an element of truth to the stuff post. this is the internet and its 2012! LOOOL

Haatu   

OdaySomali;897302 wrote:
You don't come across as your real age sxb. Oday inaad tihid ayaan kuu haystay.
:D

p.s. my advice would be to take a few (2) years out
before
starting university, work full-time, save some money and get experience. It'll set you up nicely for when you graduate and you'll be a head-and-foot above your peers.

Xasid sanidaa. Two years aa? By time I graduate I'll be an oday like you :D and besides, Narniah doesn't want to wait ;):D

Oba waxna ha walwalin saxiib join the club ...waxey igu bilaabatey anigoo jiro 16 sano . by the time I was 18 I bought a shaver.. 10 years ayaa ka soo wareegtey... waxna ha walwalin

Tips

1. avoid cheap brands

2.Philips and braun are the best out there.

at the moments waxaan isticmaalaa Philips cheap but does the job well! http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4438867.htm........... ila soo hadal if you need tips how to shave.....

Bidaar is actually kool unless you have a funny shaped head but is a no no for a man to have is man boob, Oba I hope you don't have a man boob? Markaa bidaarta gabdhaha salaaxa dheh waxaa daran inaad ka boob weentahay oo kaa salaaxaan.

Showqi   

Apophis;897399 wrote:
Ok, let me put it this way: guns help men in the same way make-up helps women.

Apo, guns and knifes only helps Fuley if you know what I mean:p

Apophis;897399 wrote:
Ok, let me put it this way: guns help men in the same way make-up helps women.

Right, because last time i saw a man toting a gun, i thought to myself, "geez that is one good-looking fella" -____- staaahp it, just stahp it.

Showqi   

Well to be honest with you I use hammer when I am hanging a picture or fixing a chair, table, or a coubard. But if I want to shut up someone I use my mouth. And if that someone wanna fight or I have to defend myself that is when my fist and my foot do the work for me (no guns needed here):cool: