Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

FML this is the end of my life

:D my harardheere cousin we all hate sensitive ppl its in our Mudug blood. Its all about the game i know dear juxa laakin my hair is a part of me without it i wont feel complete.

Juxa   

ok fine, what can we do? do you want to get treatment ala rooney? do you know how painful the bloody thing is?

bidaar cant be that bad and you have few years until it all falls off

Haatu   

lol Alpha how did you arrive at that? In second thoughts, don't bother, you don't seem to possess a single rational thought :D

^ Haatu,

are one of those mature students or an undergrad?

Apophis;897114 wrote:
Looks like some are still using primary age insults/ jokes. I would say grow up but I fear it maybe too late.

who is talking to you? Apo. you think you're israel in the school playground?

Chimera   

- Purchase a non-sulphate shampoo.

- Eat majority of the week a high protein diet.

- Take a multivitamin, hair loss could be the result of a lack of Iron or vitamin D.

- Two tablespoons of olive oil and a avacado a day. These contain healthy fats that prevent testosterone from being converted into estrogen i.e DHT, which is a gel like substance that will embed under your scalp and block the follicles.

There are several more options you can take to prevent hairloss and initiate hair regrowth.

1) - Regaine, a 12 month package will set you pack around a hundred dollars.

2) - Nourkrin, is packed with ingredients stimulating hair growth and healthy follicles.

3) - Propecia, scientifically proven to result in hair regrowth. You will need a doctor's prescription.

4) - Hair-transplant. A new method known as FUE is painless and leaves no scar. Many clinics will offer affordable plans if you have a steady job.

However before all this make sure you take a blood test first to pick up on any potential vitamin deficiency, and inform your doctor about conditions anyone in your family might have, such as a overactive thyroid gland. This alone could reverse the hairloss by addressing the situation at the roots (no pun).

I know Somali brothers in similar situations as you, and they have regained the thickness of their hair through the above methods. Don't just just accept it, because there is nothing to gain from that. The first bald spot I spot is "DEFCON 1" for me and I would use all my resources to maintain my hair.