Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

FML this is the end of my life

So today i noticed im getting bidaar effing hell i aint even 30 yet and what's worst is that im gonna get bidaar before my old man. Nomads what should i do? I need help fast

i'm getting old too, Oba. its my birthday on the 17th of december. i'll be 30. OMG the big 3-0. its over. i haven't achieved my objectives. i've yet to complete my list of 100 things to do before the big 30. currently on #56 - performing a rendition of Culuuc's Badan to an audience of more than 230 people.

Alpha Blondy;897055 wrote:
i'm getting old too, Oba. its my birthday on the 17th of december. i'll be 30. OMG the big 3-0. its over. i haven't achieved my objectives. i've yet to complete my list of 100 things to do before the big 30. currently on #56 - performing a rendition of Culuuc's Badan to an audience of more than 230 people.

wow then you need to hurray the eff up, good luck sxb!

wyre   

Oba, you are 30 with bidaar, i am in the early 20 and i have it, ha u bixin marka :D

by the way teyda bidaar ma ahan waa salaxyo, which is normal :D

Murugaa ii haayse maantee

Murugaa ii haayse maantee

Miirkeeygi maa jooge maantee

Miirkeeygi ma joogee maantee

Madaxeey oo dhukur noqon rabee

Murugadan ii hayso waa daraadeed

Muraayada lee isku fiirshaaye

maalin walooba waa soo maaraye

Muuqeey ar muuqey

muxuu isbedelay.

:(

Juxa   

aah dont fret, i will give you numbers of great clinics, before you know you will be singing

allow yaa timo ku siiyo

allow yaa timo ku siiyo

tirada boqol kaaga dhigo

shalab shalab kaga siyo

i always say timo la aan is not big deal, being broke is:)

lool juxa, it is a big deal im going to lose my self confidence now, the xaliimos compliment me about my curly timo jilacsan. bidaar is the last thing i want im going to be out of business.

Juxa   

Yourself confidence should not depend on the amount of follicles you possess, naga daa hade

I cant stand sensitive men, if you hate it do something about it, for now focus.................

i guarantee if you worried about pulling power, your afro will not be part of your bargaining tools