Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Carafaat - the confused secessionist

Chimera   

Brothers dedicating topics to other brothers, what must our superior better halves be thinking about all this brotherly love?

I wonder!

Yes I belief in Somaliweyn. But not in bringing all five Somali regions under one country. the Somaliweyn construct

I would prefer is one based on seeking cooperation and sharing commonalities and irrelevent of the (future)

state structure of these regions/countries.

So that means you don't support Somaliland under Mogadisho

Haatu   

Carafaat my friend you're still as confused as ever. Even Xaajiga can see the blatant contradictions in your post.

Enough with this though. I have achieved what I've wanted :D

Correction: yes my cousins are high up in Nairobi and Addis, heck some are even jaajuus. Yes I love ugali and the beautiful language that is Kiswahili, but that still doesn't mean I support Nairobi's attitude when it comes to NEP. I have a clear mowqif that I stick to, you on the other hand are lost. It's like wyre said, you're a lost qurbo-joog (not that I'm any better :D )

Carafaat   

Haatu;895523 wrote:
Carafaat my friend you're still as confused as ever. Even Xaajiga can see the blatant contradictions in your post.

Enough with this though. I have achieved what I've wanted
:D

Correction: yes my cousins are high up in Nairobi and Addis, heck some are even jaajuus. Yes I love ugali and the beautiful language that is Kiswahili, but that still doesn't mean I support Nairobi's attitude when it comes to NEP. I have a clear mowqif that I stick to, you on the other hand are lost. It's like wyre said, you're a lost qurbo-joog (not that I'm any better
)

Haatu,

Sheekadii Xiin ayaa keentay. Like schoolgirls, hiding behind someone else to claim the overhand.

Waxaan ku idhi. Weren't you supporting Kenyan politics in Somalia without consent and

now in Kismayo. Talking about hypocracy and double standard. :D

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;895506 wrote:
So that means you don't support Somaliland under Mogadisho

XX, you of all ppl should know and remember that I suggested a Confederal model for Somalia, so

the two regions would have high degree of own governance and for common issues they would have to

agree rather then "coming under one ot the other".

Khadafi   

Carafaat is a brave man, sometimes above petty tribal things, ofcourse he is a die hard somalist, even pan-africanist laakin hargeeysa wax halaga sheegin, odayga lashes out when his dear bride , hargeysa is hurt.

Haatu   

Che, I don't it but I'm not ruling out anything just yet :D

Carafaat, now even Mario notices your shenanigans :D

Somalia   

Haatu;895639 wrote:
Before this thread is closed by the admin I would like to thank Carafaat for making this easy

Why would he close it?

Carafaat is a secessionist at heart, but can live with a unitary state between north and south, however he reject federalism. He is a very smart man.