Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

A life wasted: regrets of a comic and an asymptote

Abigiis...for healthy man, craving sex with newer and younger women is normal...As stoic stated, you have a plenty of time to go to bed with as many women as you want. And it should be easier now that you know telling a joke isn't the secret to bedding women.

Abtigiis   

Salahudin;895028 wrote:
Abigiis...And it should be easier now that you know telling a joke isn't the secret to bedding women.

Lesson learnt. But what is it then?!

Or are the men lying about their exploits? I usually take solace in the knowledge men who talk about these things often aren't telling the truth! :D

@apophis... War bal waxan eega?! Why outside Somalis waryaa ??! I reject your insinuations.! :D

Dhurwaaga aamusan iyo kan ciya waxaa daran kan aamusan! women like silent and reserved type, not the class clown...And yes, men lie abt having sex lol

AYOUB   

N.O.R.F;895021 wrote:
Next time you're in Hargaisa or Dubay I hope we meet. Shuyuukh baan kuu geeni.

Tried and tested mise regular waxaa la yidhi stuff? :)

Abtigiis   

By the way, what I mean deprivation does not include what you get by knocking on the door of a woman you were on the same bus in a long journey as you overnight in a cold obscure village like Hirna - half way between Addis and Jigjiga. Very often you knock on the pretense that you are looking for a match to light a candle and end up twisting the fat elbows of the lady - who mounts what can only be described a mock resistance. You know that the lady consented to it less from sensual pleasure and more from survival instinct in freezing and dark night. :D

What we miss is not those kinds of hit and run love booties, what we miss is the uplifting texts, hi's and dear's, that my friends say they are getting tired of.

Chimera   

Regrets are the whispers of Satan, I reject the concept of regret, instead I highlight the positive consequences of my actions and non-actions. If I had pursued so and so I would not be happy and stable today, had I chased that particular sports career my other luctrative interests would have suffered and most likely I would have been a stranger to most of nephews, nieces and cousins like my childhood friend, who is a kickboxing champion today, yet has weak ties with his family because of all the training and travelling.

I'm pretty sure if someone went back in time and turned you into a casanova, your present-day kids would disappear. Sure you might have others, but they would look slightly different, and with different personalities, indeed you might regret wishing for a promiscuous lifestyle coming with such a high price.

One should not dwell on regrets for as long as you draw breath on this planet. Also, women can't be deciphered, their thought patterns exceed the Enigma codes.

Juxa   

I am sure he does not regret his current life. I mean that would be caasinimo no?

Not every man is blessed with kheyr oozing from afarta jiho!

Maybe you should have a sit down with current lady and have a chat. She may agree to send you 20 hi and hellos, rekindle the spark etc

As long as you crave for other qashin you are not going to be happy. You should be happy with all the hi you get at home.

War bisinka uqabo bahasha!

Ps from time to time it is ok to compare lakin if you are engulfed with doubts, regrets iyo anigu maxaan heystaa then waxbaa qaldan

Abtigiis   

Most of the time i don't believe in shaytan and when I do, I rarely blame anything on it. I usually think 'shaytan' is another word for scapegoats and temptations.

That said, I still think the sociological paradox and dilemma in this personal story is highlighted by Chimera - who else. The dilemma is the bliss and pride we associate with having children, being responsible parents and husbands/wives, and the discipline and dignity associated with these values on one hand, and the constant desire for newer and auxiliary sensual gratifications that we hunger after. The outward dignified image we present as a facade for inner depravity is something that warrants more ink than devoted so far.

Juxa should not personalize this, it is not a story of one person nor does it end if one man sits with his spouse and is assured 200 live kisses a day let alone hi's and dear's in text.

Apophis - the few times I believed the hands should take the charge and lead in these engagements, I got violent rebukes and labels of miyikoole, so I don't think the hands do a better job than the mouth at the preparatory stage!

Mustafe   

Jacaylbaro;895095 wrote:
You need explanations ?
:D

No but I'm sure abtigiis does. You said he is not missing out on anything, now he needs you to convince him :D