Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

It is with sad regret to inform SOL and SOLers I've been.......

It is with sad regret to inform SOL and SOLers I've been diagnosed with a disease of the worst kind. yesterday night, as i made my way from a very important social event, an oromo man and woman appeared before me with what appeared to be a baac with red watery contents. this man, haliam, who i previously employed to collect rubbish, and to look after my garden had been sacked two weeks ago in acrimonious circumstances. he knew my routine and had waited for me where i would be most susceptible to an attack. haliam and his accomplice made threats against my person and tried to extort $2000 from me or that they'll cut the baac with the HIV+ blood open and pure its contents over my head. haliam was presumably exacting revenge for his unfair dismissal. i refused to give into their demands....now the HIV+ blood has already permeated my skin and this morning i visited my local pharmacy which prides itself on its ''imported medicines from europe and other developed countries'' and Rashid Nuur confirmed what i suspected and feared the most - HIV positivity.

i'm so sad by my fate. now i can't even leave a legacy behind. my dreams are ruined and no amount of antiretroviral imported medicines will save me.

the HIV+ will take effect on my already illness-prone body almost immediately. i expect to die around the 27th of December, three days before my coronation as the SOLer of the year for 2012. if you haven't vote for me, then you must vote for me now, so i can at least die in the comfort that my life was not wasted and that i died a champion.

go Vote Alpha Blondy

Maaddeey;894114 wrote:
^^ Akhas!.

Haddaad sidan cod ku raadineysid, maad Xusbiyada mid ku biirtid!.
:D

when the policies fail you must appeal to people's emotions LOL. had al-shabaab tried such policies then maybe today you would've still controlled the charcoal industries in k-town.

Abtigiis   

This is low! waryaa maxaad isu habaaraysaa. Anagaa ku dooranayna ee ninyahow waxan jooji.

Ahlan wasahlan Alpha

Anagaa diyaare Alpha

Waan ku daba soconaaye Alpha

Dayx baan ku moodnee Alpha

Ama Alpha ama Dunida!

wyre   

Horta lemmi ask a question, alpha ma waalan yahay, hadduu waalan yahay dadka waalan maxaa internet yada loogu fasaxaY :D

I swear I think Apohis and Alpha are the same person. "you play near the line but you don't cross it"???

STOIC   

You're a complete schlub and your attention-seeking antics is offensive to the millions of people living with the virus.Your post is irresponsible and short of humor...Nacaas foqol Nacaas

Attention.......I'll be banned if I were to say it. His as annoying as his cousin Jac, somebody tell this grown man to take a seat somewhere.