Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Xudun: Locals fight SNM militia..

Taleexi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;893854 wrote:
No one is resisting adeer any one the people just wanted more ballot boxes its part of the democracy.

Xishoodka iyo hasaawe wanaagu waa privilege not a right. Waxaad halkan ku soo dhejiso fagaarayaasha ha la shir tegin.

A_Khadar   

Taleexi;893862 wrote:
Xishoodka iyo hasaawe wanaagu waa privilege not a right. Waxaad halkan ku soo dhejiso fagaarayaasha ha la shir tegin.

Taleexiyow, halkanbaba ah fagaaree, XXigu ma qajilo.. Yh the billot boxes were short and people were complaining about it;)..

The Sage   

General Duke;893860 wrote:
You have been thwarted everywhere you turn. Sanaag is out of your control and the Khatumo groups are starting to find their feet. ..

You honestly must either be the biggest deciever or the most delusional person I've ever seen. First people have been saying for over a year "just you wait until Khatumo finds it's feet" all the while Galaydh has essentially admitted his project failed.

Also the last time I checked the capital of Sanaag is firmly under the control of Somaliland so lay off the Kool Aid

I think the Somaliland democracy and elections have become a burden and a curse on the communities that live in that region, why does every year blood have to be spilled when there are elections.

Sadly and contrary to the wider perception that's Somaliland's democracy is peace and development in the region it represents insecurity, fear, death and a curse for the communities in those regions.

Waranle_Warrior;894136 wrote:
I think the Somaliland democracy and elections have become a burden and a curse on the communities that live in that region, why does every year blood have to be spilled when there are elections.

Sadly and contrary to the wider perception that's Somaliland's democracy is peace and development in the region it represents insecurity, fear, death and a curse for the communities in those regions.

puntland pirates are trying hard to obstruct democracy

NGONGE   

Naxar Nugaaleed;894153 wrote:
As the local xuduni, you people don't know what your talking about lol

Which poeple are the "you people" in your reply there, local Xuduni? :D

p.s.

Are the PL boys pro Khaatumo today?