Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

Barnaamij laga sameeyey diyaaraddii Lufthanza ee afduubka lagu geeyey Muqdisho sannadkii 1977

i don't need to speak jarmal to denote that an incident like this is unlikely to ever happen again LOL. adeer Abwaan, why this particular time and incident in history? why look back when you can look forward? how old were you in 1977?

Abwaan   

Lol@AB. Adiga wakhtigaas NGO baad u shaqaynaysay baan filayaa, :D Abwaan did not know about this incident before early eighties, that should give you a hint. Wixii intaas ka badan waxaan ka baqayaa an Identity theft as I already gave out enough info over here in SOL. Teeda kale this is a history for our future generation and a lesson for the security forces in order to handle such incidents.

Abwaan   

Nin-Yaaban, there is no doubt that we were once dad jira oo magac iyo muuno leh before dictatorship, corruption and clanism destroyed us.

Abwaan   

Apo, I do not think it is an accurate image of the villa although the Viola was quite big and had different areas.

I can't beleive that they used some German-speaking Namibians. Why didn't they use Somalis? The same mistake that was made in Black Hawk Down movie. The one acting AUN Major General Siad Barre was funny. He spoke like him with confidence and words chosen, despite his accent.:D