Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somalia to revisit and redesign foreign policy – FM Fowzia

Miyir   

Hassan Qoslaye is very bad politics player and made a bad move. The lady is BOMB waiting to explode!!

I just can't stand SII SOCOD SOO SOCOD GROUP.

Take a stand

The gentleman who is standing next to Fowzia is the Director General of the Foriegn Affairs Ministry, Mr. Abdidahir Abdirahman Abdi. He designed the new plan to restructure and reorganize the ministry, and the announcement was made back in September before Fowzia was even considered for the position. The Honorable Minister Fowzia was just asked to get on board with the new plan.

DSC00594.jpg

Abdidahir Abdi, an educated and a hardworking young fella, has been working for the Ministry of Foriegn Affair since 2008. He was promoted by Sheikh Shariif because of his hardwork, skills and service to country.

Here is Abdidahir's announcement from September.

Warsaxaafaded.jpg

Abwaan   

Carafaat, you know how the situation in Somalia is. This young fella is fine, as long as he is not a clanist, has no criminal record and he is educated. I think he can swim harder against the wave in order to do his job. We possibly have some traitors, uneducated, thieves and murderers as Ambassadors. I agree with this cleaning process. We cannot have over 80 year old pensioners as ambassadors when there are a lot of educated and younger individuals. If I was the one to decide I would replace Nur Adde (Italy & EU), Yusuf Dheg(China), Dr. Nur Elmi (UN), Sheekhow (Dubai), Abdirahman Guulwade (Djibouti), Abdullahi (Egypt), Mohamed A America (Kenya), Armani (The so-called envoy in the US) and many other so-called Diplomats in some African countries.

Abwaan   

Carafaat, there are probably not many good diplomats from the previous government either. I think that many of them were not even fit for the jobs during the last +/- 8 years of Siad Barre's government. I think this ministry also suffered under Abdirahman Jama Barre prior to that too, although there has been some talented diplomats like Gacaliye (AUN) and many more that I either do not know or do not remember now. Ambassador Hussein Hassan (AUN) assassinated in Mogadishu in 1990 was also a good diplomat. I think he was the Head of the Somali Diplomats to Africa section.

Does anyone know other individuals? Please share it if you do.

Abwaan;893067 wrote:
Carafaat, you know how the situation in Somalia is. This young fella is fine, as long as he is not a clanist, has no criminal record and he is educated. I think he can swim harder against the wave in order to do his job. We possibly have some traitors, uneducated, thieves and murderers as Ambassadors. I agree with this cleaning process. We cannot have over 80 year old pensioners as ambassadors when there are a lot of educated and younger individuals. If I was the one to decide I would replace Nur Adde (Italy & EU), Yusuf Dheg(China), Dr. Nur Elmi (UN), Sheekhow (Dubai), Abdirahman Guulwade (Djibouti), Abdullahi (Egypt), Mohamed A America (Kenya), Armani (The so-called envoy in the US) and many other so-called Diplomats in some African countries.

Why Nuur Adde though?

Abwaan   

lol@Oba....I respect Nur Cadde but he is old too bro. Jago haddii ay wax tarayso he has been a PM. He needs to rest. Let us find a young individual who can replace him. Why don't you replace him?:D I am sure you can run the embassy too. Why is he different from the other Ambassadors? I listed many of them here.

Ismahaan   

Abwaan;893067 wrote:

Abwaan well said. We need young graduates, educated, dynamic and non corrupt politicians. Young people have the passion to develop the country more rapidly than these old politicians who always think of increasing their wealth.I think there is no need for suits or ties, but what we need is good leaders who can lead the country in the right path of development.

The Director General of the Foreign affairs ministry Mr Abdi Dahir Abdirahman is maybe young but well educated. He holds a BA in Political science and an MA in Diplomacy and international relations. He worked the foreigner office since 2008 and as you can all see clearly in the picture above Fowsia is just chilling and listening whereas Abdi Dahir is explaining to her the new plan. we need more, younger politicians like Mr Abdi dahir.

Daqane   

That is true Abdi Dahir has really upped the capabilities of the foreign office with extremely limited funds, I wish to see how some people here on SOL would fare with the ludicrous amounts that are given to these guys to run entire ministries.

Indeed abwaan according to several people there is going to be a root and branch restructuring of the embassies and staff abroad, in some areas it will be a consolidation like the Nairobi embassy will be serving Kenya & Tanzania, while Uganda will be serving South Sudan and Burundi as well e.t.c

Abwaan   

It is funny that XX criticized the young DG how he was holding the paper. I asked him a question and he never answered it. XX xaal baa ku raacay otherwise make an apology.:D