Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

Apophis, the snake in our midst.

Apophis;891732 wrote:
Don't worry about my feelings. You have the right to say anything you want (within SOL law) and trust me,
I ain't bothered, more amused really.

Good, that is partly how it was intended. ;) So you say yes, you've acknowledged and accepted the apologies?

Jacpher   

^Why you gotta disguise your voice. Fulay waaxid dheh. War sidii ragg u hadal.

Apo as a good loyal citizen, he needs no abaalaji from rayseest Somalis with anti-Kenyan aaratiyuud.

Jacpher;891742 wrote:
^Why you gotta disguise your voice. Fulay waaxid dheh. War sidii ragg u hadal.

Apo as a good loyal citizen, he needs no abaalaji from rayseest Somalis with anti-Kenyan aaratiyuud.

LOL waar its not about fuleynimo i just like to be private. :D

Apophis;891735 wrote:
^^ I can't accept an apology when there's no reason for it. You haven't offended me and thus apology is not appropriate. True story
:D

ok and that is excellent. but despite that I still need you to accept my apology even if just for a symbolic sake. ;)

tutu   

Guys, cut the guy some slack. He's backtracked from some of the statements he erroneously made on Garissa and Kenya in general in the other thread. He's just misguided on Kenya's politics. He thinks Somalis in Kenya constantly and wrongly wave the racism and discrimination card as foreigners are fond of doing in the west. He has no recollection of the historical connotations that need to be considered in Gsa's case.

Otherwise, I believe his statements are for debate's sake. At least, he doesn't resort to obscenities when debating as some do.

Jacpher   

Apophis;891743 wrote:
^ It was rather funny and clever and if Oba is racist he has the balls to openly be so unlike others.

Oba is the biggest racist in SOL towards those little innocent babies killed in Gaza. The man was complaining why would a good Somali like him comment on the death of little Arab babies. As you were celebrating Somali kids being shot in their schools, he was celebrating Arab babies getting bombed the other day.

Jacpher;891742 wrote:
^Why you gotta disguise your voice. Fulay waaxid dheh. War sidii ragg u hadal..

Oba you do know those voice effects can be undone/reversed haha :D

Jacpher   

^Repeating the same thing over and over won't make it happened dee duqa. Ask any Kenyan or Israeli, shooting little innocent kids won't yield any good result. :D

Apophis;891757 wrote:
Why? Now I'm suspicious. What's in it for you?
:D

lol why the suspicion :D

Its just that you didnt sound very convincing when you said you wernt bothered. ;) Hence why I wanted to ensure you accepted my apologies.

But irrespective of whether you accept or not, at least i've offered my apologies ufdup.png