Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

Apophis, the snake in our midst.

Waryaa Apophis waad is fashilisay, I hereby officially label you a treacherous snake, of a species probably native to Kenya.

Mowqif kaaga cadee waryaa. Who do you work for and who taught you Af-Somali?

tumblr_malb4pGEdj1qaw2kw.gif

Jacpher   

The man said Somali students are lucky to have been shot in their schools by Kenyan army. Kenyan army ought to kill these racist Somalis for their anti Kenyanism attitudes. Apo's cover is blown. Waryee what the hell you doing in SOL?

Apophis;891669 wrote:
Well this is low but you have the right to speak your mind. I suspect many will agree with your banal accusations. Good luck!

rudy.png

Dv5e5.gif

Jacpher;891671 wrote:
The man said Somali students are lucky to have been shot in their schools by Kenyan army. Kenyan army ought to kill these racist Somalis for their anti Kenyanism attitudes. Apo's cover is blown. Waryee what the hell you doing in SOL?

smh.gif

There is certainly something amiss.

Apophis, warqad aad mowqif kaaga ku cadaysid, oo Af-Soomaali ku qoran, soo ban-dhig. Hadda jiq ayay kugu tahay oo waa lagu haystaa ee prove us wrong. :eek:

Wayaadhaheen leave apophis alone he is a bright young fella , and he is entitled to his opinions. He is like many people in Kenya u are Kenyan first Somali second you are Kenyan first Kikuyo second you are Kenyan first Luo second Etc.

Jacpher   

^The same dimension Kenyan army uses to shoot down students in their school will stop the targeting of the police. :D

Waryaa I don't need to lie. You were the one echoed those, lucky, anti-kenyan, racism words as if these justify the killing of students taking exams.

Apophis;891682 wrote:
You have declared me guilty already
now you want me to prove my innocence?? What dimension do you live in? I say you're KGB, now prove you're not.

I chose my words carefully and I would have hoped you would read them just as carefully.

Apophis;891681 wrote:
For a man with big (head) brains this is all you could muster??

LOL@Apo,

you do realise my hair isnt as nappy as yours in terms of texture.

OdaySomali - FYI

Apophis;889362 wrote:
No need to call me names just because you've started to loose the sophisticated British sense of humour. I mean seriously, what's the point to life if one cannot decipher irony and sarcasm?

Alpha Blondy;889380 wrote:
LOL@Apo,

i'm quite sure you're deciphering a lot more than irony and sarcasm LOL. you're no ricky gervais so naga da dee. markacaadey.com's Af-Somaali section has seen a sizable increase in web hits recently. it seems that the traffic is being bounced around by a distributed network of relays.its even showing
Croatia
on there LOOL. i mean what Croatian is interesting in learning Af-Somaali and what Somali would be in Croatia even as a transit point toward London.

Oba,

as you already know more and more moles are operating within these circles. some just read and observe. others immerse comfortably and present themselves as rogues, vagabonds and rubble rousers. the latter to gain a reaction and to ensure a quick arrest LOL. surely, you've thought Apo would have more common sense to realise
their
precious war on terrorism is at an end and their greedy xenophobic efforts have proved futile. he's not from west london nor is he a students. he's probably a bald fat white man snacking on chips as he indulges himself in SOL's latest offerings. i wonder what sophisticated technologies he has at his disposal and exactly how he ascertains the findings he'll send to his bosses. we'll all need to be quite carefully around Apo, i propose..... perhaps then she/he will be assigned to another more interesting somali forums that's seething to the hilt with would-be-suicide-bombers.

i feel quite hurt and disappointed in befriending Apo. this latest intel has confirmed my suspicions all along and i will cease interactions with him from the 17th of Nov. i would also ask that you Oba act as an intermediary between Apo and myself since you're not being
monitored
and kindly asking him to leave this thread immediately....of course after the 17th. also to stop sending me PMs asking questions pertaining to SOLers who are considered as
'loose'
LOL!

----------------

Xaaji Xunjuf;891689 wrote:
Alpha it looks pretty nappy my friend are you sure ur an Ethnic Somalilander on both ur maternal and paternal side.

LOL@XX,

that pic is not me. i'm a somalilander and count 21 names to the man. LOL