Sign in to follow this  
Mayaani

Kenyan soldiers 'rampage' after Garissa shooting

Yunis   

Xaaji Xunjuf;891028 wrote:
Che some are even saying that Clan X was behind the attacks in order to create friction between the clan that is allied to Kenya in Jubbaland.

this one begs for Source Xaaji?

Abwaan   

Che -Guevara;891010 wrote:
^What does traders in Isli have to do with AS?

:D please ask him. This guy and few others would rather make an excuse for a neighboring country with an agenda than giving their president a benefit of doubt. How sad.

Waranle_Warrior;891043 wrote:
Che you seem confused, and you speak in one line, perhaps I should only write one line for you only then will you understand me.

I said this thread was to discredit the Kenyan army in Somalia.

The thread is simply an extension of the BBC article unless you are accusing of discrediting Kenyan army.

Abwaan.....Waranle would rather ignore the Kenyan army's action in Garissa. Perhaps these 'Kenyans' had it coming.

^I did not read the whole thread in its entirety but my point was to point out that the message conveyed in this thread was unfair to Kenya and its government.

Abwaan, its very simple, people use logic and reality which is:

Somalis have found safe haven in Kenya, they have settled, gained good life, citizenship, status and wealth while on the other hand the very same Somalis have found death and destruction, looting committed by other Somalis and hell in Mogadishu.

Apophis;891081 wrote:
War people, don't fall for the ironically named “Che" with his anti Kenya agenda. I suspect his loyalty lies with Kenyan's nemesis, Tanzania.

LOL @ bringing Tanzania into this. Your Kenyan-ness is shining through :D