Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Samiira goes to Hargeisa.

Is this part of the documentary when she went to Mogadishu or is this a new documentary about Hargeisa? Where can I watch her documentary about Mogadishu as I don't have access to BBC? Please pass me the links if you have them.

Maarodi   

I'm really tired of why certain "outrages" are only Western specific. Why can't native Somalis that are "outraged" as well be mentioned or interviewed? Or is that a privileged only reserved for certain people?

I can't even continue watching this. Maybe some other time but not tonight.

tumblr_mcja26f8dO1r9h856.gif

wyre   

I didn't like her videos, I didn't like the way she says the V thing without xishood :D

most probably i didn't like her suuro :D

wyre   

Jacaylbaro;891248 wrote:
Carabtaa ku waashay dee ...........
:D

Her suuro is just perfect niyow ............

war ninyahow carab ima waaline gabadha iyadaa mid cirka laga soo riday u eg,

suuraha is not perfect with that colour dee :D

wyre   

oba hiloowlow;891259 wrote:
tollow ma tan ba lega dhadhicanaya waa model

waa model ma dood baad ka qabtaa :D

Wadani   

She's nothing but a sellout tool in a propaganda documentary which aims to remind and reassure Westerners of their superior culture. Wallee tani reer Hargaysa bayna aqoon. She's lucky in aan timaha laga rifin markay cayaysay dumarkii waawaynaa.

Wadani   

Apophis;891329 wrote:
Your ironic hatred for anything western is blinding you to the real issue. Someone is taking a knife to a defenceless child's body and sculpting him/her to their own preference. That's the issue. Don't shoot the messenger.

I dont hate everything Western, but even if I did y'd u call it ironic? Cuz i live Canada?

Wadani   

No, it's not that Apo. It was the manner in which she conveyed her horror that I had issue with. Only a totally ignorant and clueless person, completely disembedded from Somali culture could react the way she did. But this couldn't be possible given the fact that she herself is a Somali, and knows that this is a deeply ingrained practise that spans millennia, and cannot be eradicated through condescending and self-rightious behaviour. Yet thats wat we unfortunately saw in this video. That's y it's nuthing but a propaganda doc intended to validate the superiority of the west at the expense of poor Somalis. These type of one-sided docs, purposely devoid of context as they are, do nothing else than to propogate benevolent racism among the bleeding heart liberals, and the continued dehumanization of 'savage' populations among right wing neocons, leading to wars and destruction.