Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Why Are Somalilander Women so Hard LOL and lack Femininity?

Juxa   

Abwaan that is ignorance tho... You can't steal dhaqan & lahjad belonging to a whole community & give it to others

Btw the women I saw in Xamar jixinjix ma yaqanan.

Abwaan;891383 wrote:
And here is a little conversation with the little Xamaraawi. He meets her at the airport and wants to great her:

AB = Alpha Blondy

YX = Yarta Xamariyadda

AB = Walaal Maxaad Sheegtay?

YX = Aboo wax ma sheegin, maxaa maqashina? Waxeey sheegtay maa lagu dhahay? Adi xitaa salaan ma jirto?Wax sheegoow lee haaysaa.

AB = Dee waaban ku salaamay ee malaha waad i fahmi weydey.

YX = Oo maxaa sheegti salaantaa miyaa?

AB = Haa walaal

YX = Yaakheey iska raalli ahoo, ani afkaa waa ila kakan yahay

Cabaar markii la socdey.

YX = Aboo gurigeenna inta waaye

AB= Ma maqsinkan baad gashaan?

YX = May maqaasiin ma qabno, minankeen waaye

AB = Minanku waaxay?

YX = Ee guriga nooh! Caawa Korontada ayaa naga maqan

AB = Ma laydhkii baa idinka bakhtiyey?

YX = Acuudkoow, bakhtiyey aa? wax dhintay ma leh, nalkaa naga densan aan ku dhahay.

AB = Waan gartay.

AB = Walaal guriga si wanaagsan baa loo fiiqay, waabu qurxoon yahay.

YX = Intee laga fiiqane?

AB = Dee meel walba

YX = Ani wax fiiqan ma arki.

AB waa yaaban yahay, wuxuuba is leeyahay "waar tolow maxaan Taleexi iyo Carafaat maxaan cashar uga soo qaadan waayey, tan xamariyadda waanba isku wareernee"...

To be continued.....

LOL@adeer Abwaan of the damajid

in your haste to accuse me of being ignorant of xamari phonetics and BS, please remember that 90% of Al-Hijra were of xamari stock. LOL.

Juxa   

Abwaan, funnily xamar waala wada daganaa waagii hore, so qof sheegan kartay majirto, even now you will struggle to say certain people baa leh xamar with a straight face

One thing i learned during my trip was, gabar maskiin ah qurbaha bey ku danbeysaa, the ladies i met were made of real tougher stuff! i hope lacagta lee inlaga soo reebto oo more damage aan loo sii geysan

Abwaan   

Lol@more damage...hambo inay ka soo harto baa loo rajeeyey AB.:D

Juxa you are right Xamar waa magaalo Soomaaliyeed.

Oz   

*Ibtisam;890663 wrote:
Maybe they just don't have time to babysit grown *** insecure, qaad chewing, broke, ugly farah. Surely sweetness is earned and deserved and not an entitlement of assumed xiinyo "man".
Im just saying!!!

Coming to someone's thread and write this me thinks its way offensive.

Ps: if you find it disturbing stay away...

Juxa   

Oz runta necbidaa ninyow

is it now offensive he is going for ''xamarawi'' girls because jiljileec bey yaqanan?

Ibtisam   

Oz;891933 wrote:
Coming to someone's thread and write this me thinks its way offensive.

Ps: if you find it disturbing stay away...

I am offended on behalf of all Somali women- considering he 1) publicly declared his cantrabaqash, 2) is offending both types of Somali women, really I should've kab dacasaan uu raaci- too bad I forgot.

P.s. No reason for me to stay way, that defeats the purpose of forum- when I can offend him just as he offended us. Now if you find my post disturbing or rude- feel free to take your own advise and skip it. :cool:

NGONGE   

wyre;890794 wrote:
You know nothing abou muqdisho ladies aniga iga wareyso intaadan qarash soo gelin
:D

حالتك صعبه ياشيخ...هههههه

Oz   

*Ibtisam;891967 wrote:
I am offended on behalf of all Somali women- considering he 1) publicly declared his cantrabaqash, 2) is offending both types of Somali women, really I should've kab dacasaan uu raaci- too bad I forgot.

P.s. No reason for me to stay way, that defeats the purpose of forum- when I can offend him just as he offended us. Now if you find my post disturbing or rude- feel free to take your own advise and skip it. :cool:

To utter such words and stoop that low isn't you. We have Moderators who do that,it is not in your hands when you take it personal just pm the mods.

Oz   

Malika, What am worried about is we have newbies and they can see this as an opportunity.

Ps; teede kale Ive never been in supportive of Alpha,Marx...