Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Why Are Somalilander Women so Hard LOL and lack Femininity?

its offically true...ma iistiir horta....my friend Kamil, the taxi driver, was telling me the other day the women of SL are hard and being married to them is like a man being married to another man. they're like macho feminist kulaha LOL.

the xamari women even those in UK were oozing with femininity and knew how to use their feminine charms to best effect LOL. i remember this xamari chick i dated once and she wasn't the most beautiful of xamaris but she knew how to use her charms....it was habiibi this, macan this, qalbi this and all of that LOL. i was engrossed by all this and kinda liked it. the power dynamics were perfect.

SL women are pathetic and useless. i'm getting myself a nice little xamarawi gabadh after my jan 13th proposed trip to Mogadishu.

its all the same. my babes lives in xamar jabjab and i'll need to visit that area....on a Friday because its a notorious area for rockets and mortars on sundays LOL.

LOL@Apo,

mr expert on somali affairs. kulaha has patience/ time for cantrabaqash. isn't it the world's most dangerous city but i'll glad its conveyor belt of fine sistas is still in tact. what do you know about xamar horta?

Faheema.   

You're confusing femininity with vulnerability. Dumarka hargeisa wax ka mukur iyo ismacaanays badan lama arag femininity way huwadaan badankoodu lol Malaha waa wax adiga kuu gooni ah :D

Apophis;890470 wrote:
This is the kind of thinking that will not be tolerated in the capital of the republic. A provincial would be wise to heed the old adage
when in Rome, do as the Romans do.

Ps: however little I know about Xamar, it is surely tenfold more than you.

Why of course. Make that a factor of a million becos you know everything somaha.