Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Why Are Somalilander Women so Hard LOL and lack Femininity?

Alpha Blondy;890601 wrote:
LOL@Oba,

have you infected them with the unuka gene? LOOOOOL

wax baan baray. :D, even the burcawi ones aboowe macaan bey ila so taagan yihiin. :D

Ibtisam   

Maybe they just don't have time to babysit grown *** insecure, qaad chewing, broke, ugly farah. Surely sweetness is earned and deserved and not an entitlement of assumed xiinyo "man". Im just saying!!!

*Ibtisam;890663 wrote:
Maybe they just don't have time to babysit grown *** insecure, qaad chewing, broke, ugly farah. Surely sweetness is earned and deserved and not an entitlement of assumed xiinyo "man".
Im just saying!!!

eedo afka suubso

Ibtisam   

Oba speak Somali or English-

It is the retard “lol”, errm and lack of construction of basic sentence, writing like a five year old about women is just creepy.

In any case Alpha has not done anything. I am just allergic to the “yoyo yo” crew, simple because I am rude, stuck up and general look down on such people/ actions. :P:D

Xaaji- Like I said- it needs to be said-

*Ibtisam;890686 wrote:
Oba speak Somali or English-

It is the retard “lol”, errm and lack of construction of basic sentence, writing like a five year old about women is just creepy.

In any case Alpha has not done anything. I am just allergic to the “yoyo yo” crew, simple because I am rude, stuck up and general look down on such people/ actions.
:P:D

Xaaji- Like I said- it needs to be said-

tumblr_mcf2ozmvdZ1ronl87.gif

*Ibtisam;890663 wrote:
Maybe they just don't have time to babysit grown *** insecure, qaad chewing, broke, ugly farah. Surely sweetness is earned and deserved and not an entitlement of assumed xiinyo "man".
Im just saying!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@IBZ,

i was in two minds about this post of yours. i was going to report it as that's the sensible thing to do. i will however not do that. perhaps i'll start by explaining my initial premise since you've taken it personally and want to tell people i'm ugly. call me superficial but i do not like being called ugly. why expose me for my ugliness...ruunti that's below the belt and not nice dee. LOL. i've been projecting the notion i'm really good looking but now i'm done for thanks to your little momentary laps of concentration. THANKS!! now had you said farahs, i would've excused you for making a general comment but your use of the singular makes me wonder why the personal attack? why personalise things and insult me.....you've forever gone down in my estimations.

all i was saying was that Somalilanders women are emotion-less cows and you'd be hard pressed to find just 'one' whose feminine LOL. not my words Kamils.

Ibtisam   

Oba- run along then.

Alpha; lol I'm sure they would've found out anyway- all your posing on Youtube and FB- people know what you look like- let it go.

It was a general response- I dont care about your estimations- it is worth zero on the SOL exchange rate. :P

As for your inability to find a xalimo who gets emotional about you- maybe you are just too emotional- so it gets all a bit too taxing. Emotions are overrated. I mean how any real "ahem" man needs consent reassurances is beyond my imaginations- just the mere thought makes me want to kaba inaan la dhaco. Iiish. "emotion-less cow" indeed.

*Ibtisam;890704 wrote:
Oba- run along then.

Alpha; lol I'm sure they would've found out anyway- all your posing on Youtube and FB- people know what you look like- let it go.

It was a general response- I dont care about your estimations- it is worth zero on the SOL exchange rate.
:P

As for your inability to find a xalimo who gets emotional about you- maybe you are just too emotional- so it gets all a bit too taxing. Emotions are overrated. I mean how any real "ahem"
man
needs consent reassurances is beyond my imaginations- just the mere thought makes me want to kaba inaan la dhaco. Iiish. "emotion-less cow" indeed.

leave me alone please. you've caused enough damage for one night!