Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Abwaan is advisor to Damjadiid goverment

Mooge   

i found out today from nairobi Fadhi that Abwaan is 100% involved in the dying damjadiid government. a close friend of mine told me that abwaan was in conference call few times and directly speaks with top damjadiid members in mogadishu.

the cat is out of the bag. abwaan is fully exposed. he is not as fair and unbiased as you may think.

Abwaan   

Loool....Mooge....If I was an advisor shaqo ayaan adiga iyo Duke idiin raadin lahaa markaas baad mucaaradnimada ka soo laaban lahaydeen. I thought you gave up on Fadhi-ku-dirir when it misled you on the recent election in Somalia.

Odey   

Mooge;890170 wrote:
i found out today from nairobi Fadhi that Abwaan is 100% involved in the dying damjadiid government. a close friend of mine told me that abwaan was in conference call few times and directly speaks with top damjadiid members in mogadishu.

the cat is out of the bag. abwaan is fully exposed. he is not as fair and unbiased as you may think.

war odeyga sida u dhaan!!! qarxiska la iskuma ogeen see ka noqotey.

Abwaan   

Odey, whether we agree with them or not DamulJadiid is a reality that we have to accept. I respect them and will wait on what direction they lead Somali to. I admire them for kicking the st u pid .5 formula out of of the window and specifically bringing in a two capable ministers from our brothers and sisters whose rights were denied prior to this government.

Mooge   

lol@abwaan. ninyoow shekadada was really surprising to me. from now on any information i need from damjadiid government I will ask abwaan.

Odey   

Abwaan;890178 wrote:
Damuljadiid war kama soo baxo and I am proud of them for that. Waddanku sir waa inuu lahaadaa. That is why you will not see Abwaan saying that they will do this and that.

Abwaan, you just did, .....scroll up and you will see that you informed everyone here that Damjadid has already violated the constitution which stipulates they go by the 4.5 formula for the coming 4 years ;););););););)....oooops!

Abwaan   

Lol@Odey...to hell with a constitution that will make another Somali like me and you half a human. I wasn't talking about that though. What I meant was when the president is going to travel, where the PM will be next week, when exactly the deputy ministers are going to be named. The current lot of think tank (Damuljadiid) has shown that they are some sort of shrewd politicians.

Come on people, lets concentrate on real issues here. Abwan, even if he was a minister, I would welcome, since I can always private him..:D

Why not make an SOL, party with all our various differences and run the country ?

Abwan for 2016, with Mooge as running mate... :D

oba hiloowlow;890225 wrote:
General with that vision we are doomed.
:D

Ever heard of a cabinet of rivals? Here you have a team who hate each other running for office..

Odey   

General Duke;890228 wrote:
Ever heard of a cabinet of rivals? Here you have a team who hate each other running for office..

They'd kill each other before they even put together a viable campaign ;);););)