Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

Dr Abdiqaasim Salaad oo Weerar ku Qaaday Marwo Fowziyo Xaaji Aadan

Abwaan   

Madaxweynihii Hore ee Somalia Dr C/qaasim Salaad Xassan ayaa Eedeeymo kulul u jeediyay Wasiiradda Arimaha Dibadda ee Xukuumadda Cusub Somalia

Madaxweynihii hore ee Somalia Dr C/qaasim Salaad ayaa sheegay in Xukuumadda Cusub ay ku qaldantay inay Wasiir u magacaawdo Shaqsi aan sal iyo baar ku lahayn Wadaniyadda looga baahna Xukuumadda

C/qaasim waxa uu sheegay Fowzia Yuusuf Xaaji aadan inay u olaleyneysay in Somalia la kala jaro islamarkaana Somaliland ay gooni isu taag noqoto hayeeshe C/qaasi waxa uu Ciladaasi dusha u saaray Madaxweynaha iyo Raisul wasaarahe Shirdoon oo aan iyaguba kala garaneynin waxa loogu yeero wadaniyadda

Ugu dambeyntii C/qaasim ayaa arintaasi ku tilmaamay mid lagu doonaayo in lagu barakiciyo hanaanka Somalia islamarkaana Somaliland ay fursad buuxda u noqoto.

http://balcad.com/dr-abdiqaasim-salaad-oo-weerar-ku-qaaday-marwo-fowziyo-xaaji-aadan/

Abwaan   

Loool@Mooge and Duke, maxaa dhacay soo adinkii lahaa C/Qaasim waa la-taliyaha sare ee Madaxweyne Xasan Sh. Maxamuud?

Wadani   

Wat happened to the irir samaale gaashaambuuraysi?? Inkastoo ninkani waliigiiba laf dhuun gashay ku ahaa Somaliland. Caydiid AUN would be disappointed in him.

^^^Abwan, calm down lad. If Abdiqasin as you say is not close to the President, it's a good thing. He is a rubbish politician.Also not sure how you are referring to this man as a 'Dr' when he clearly is not. Or is that your Yusuf IndaCade side coming out.:D

Abwaan   

Lol@Dr. I swear at one point I wanted to remove the doctor, then I thought it is balcad's fault not Yours.:D I agree with you that he is rubbish in politics, at least in a genuine way unlike you, where yours is based on 2000 fever and memories. Lol@Indhocade, you know I am not a fan of him, but if you keep calling me that name I might like the General and then SOL waa kaa ceyrinaa if that happens.:D

^^^ lol, not sure what the 2000 fever is, you keep making weird claims. However go ahead. As for IndaCade, you remind me of him for many reasons and it's not because he is effective..:D

Abwaan   

Duke, I think that Abdiqasim can legalize his title by visiting some university in Dh/Mareb and get an honorary Doctorate, like Siilaanyo did from Amud university.:D

Horta waa su'aale, XX iyo JB, odayga Siilaanyo shahaadadiiuu dugsiga sare ee Camuud ka qaatay markuu yaraa iyo tan sharafeed wax shahaadooyin kale ah ma u dhexeeyeen? Kuwii kacaanka ee Oktoobarta la qaadanayey yaan naloo tirinin.:D

^^^ Lol@ Abwan, Guriceel Technical College could offer him something. I doubt old Siilanyu is more educated or able than Abdiqasin...

Though you have people calling Faroole 'Dr' ,and his claim to fame is an MBA supposidely from a US institute, all the while his (Faroole's) English is poor.:D

Abwaan   

I think Abdiqasim's last school was in Russia, late 60s?:D. Te word Dr. Was over-abused by Maryooleey. Sharif Sakin might enroll an online ESL class along with president Sharif and they might come back in 2016 with Dr. In front of their names:D

Sharif going to Boston is a good thing. Our own Che might get an opportunity to show the old President around town..

Sharif Sakiin is a clever dude, he could easily purchase a degree as he claimed on camera....:D

Wadani   

Between 1946 and 1947, Silanyo studied at boarding schools in Sheekh and Amud, where he completed his secondary levels. Upon graduation, he moved to England to pursue higher studies. From 1958 to 1960, Silanyo enrolled in the London University and worked toward an advanced General Certificate of Education (GCE). He then studied at the University of Manchester, where he earned both a Bachelor's Degree (1960-63) and a Master's Degree (1963-65) in Economics.

gooni   

Cabdi qasim gabadha waa khaldamay xataa siilaanyo haduu wadada qaloocan kasoo laabto maahan in qariib laga dhigo waa muwaadin xaq u leh inuu hogaamiye qaran weyn noqdo towbaduna waa furan tahay mar walba