Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

A Divisive Authoritarian President, A Puppet PM, What Next for Somalia?

Sulayman beryahan waxa ka so hadhay naa dayaa hano imanina hanala hadlina maxaad wax nooga sheegeysan come on man the forum is made for people with different views hadi dadku isku wada fakir yihin naf ma leh.

Taleexi   

XX: Even though it is hilarious how self-proclaimed non-Somalis entertain themselves with Somali affairs nevertheless, Osman Hassan's recent article isn't only overboard but most of it will not serve anything good for him. My Khaatumo leaders should worry less about Somalinimo and Mugadishu authority and their focus should be given to the development of health, education and building institutions in their dominion of influence, Be relevant at your home base and no more qiiro Japan waddaninimo would be our mantra :) - Unfortunately, I'm in the minority group of such mentality but our numbers are multiplying!.

Xaaji Xunjuf;889618 wrote:
Sulayman beryahan waxa ka so hadhay naa dayaa hano imanina hanala hadlina maxaad wax nooga sheegeysan
come on man the forum is made for people with different views hadi dadku isku wada fakir yihin naf ma leh

I agree with you on this, let keep the conversation civil, your entitled to you opinions but your not entitled to impunity. The government has no right to dictate to somaliland, but somaliland cannot isolate itself to one side of the country, and force people into an ideology they do not support, both sides need to come to the table and negotiate a fair settlement that serve citizens of each "country" (if that is to be the case).

Taleexi;889620 wrote:
XX: Even though it is hilarious how self-proclaimed non-Somalis entertain themselves with Somali affairs nevertheless, Osman Hassan's recent article isn't only overboard but most of it will not serve anything good for him. My Khaatumo leaders should worry less about Somalinimo and Mugadishu authority and their focus should be given to the development of health, education and building institutions in their dominion of influence, Be relevant at your home base and no more qiiro Japan waddaninimo would be our mantra
:)
- Unfortunately, I'm in the minority group of such mentality but our numbers are multiplying!.

i always knew you had it in you the amount of wrapping ur self with the Somali flag hasn't paid off so its very good to try another approach khatumo for khatumites i like the sound of that.

XX, is at it again, a silly secessionist posting the rantings of a bitter individual. The President is ok & the PM is not a puppet. Mogadishu's ruse is troubling some people...:D

Abwaan   

XX...knows that the existence of this government, unlike the transitional has confirmed of him being from Gobollada Waqooyi, rather than waa Muqaddas Somaliland.

Abwaan   

lol@XX...Are you serious? When the die-hard landers are appointed as Foreign ministers? I wonder what jago Edna would get? UN Ambassador...Ignore xoogaagii aflagaadada ahaa ee "Soomaaliyeeee" ay ku halqabsatay, she wasn't actually referring to Somalia...it was a utopia land called "Soomaaliyeeeeee":D

Never had a problem with fawziya Yusuf as a deputy prime minister its her choice, a woman who comes from the SNM house hold as-well as that of the USC, Dumar wa beer weye. Ha u shaqeyso familigeeda as-well iyada ba tidhi Somaliland and Somalia are both my countries.

Edo Edna Somali republic oo duulaysa bay so aragtay in the sixties wa gabadh rabta inay qaladkeedi saxdo and she is doing a fine job so far.

Cambaro   

Mr Osman is slowing but surely comment to his senses his khatumo political and traditional leaders spend the last year in

Mogadisho to lobby for a powerful seat that would enable them to shot all the doors from the " secessionists" and got

completly ignored. I won't be surprised to see Mr Osman advocating for somaliland in the near future the same way as

Mr Xaglatosiye.

Taleexi   

Your photoshopped demarcation lines are altered for good because of the emergence of other clan enclaves like Khaatumo

Your die-hard secessionists are serving for the nation that they had so much disassociated in the past

Your talk of the town is how to obtain more leverage in the Somali political arena

Your search of an elusive, mysterious recognition has finally given a birth and waxay dhashayba waa loo wada jeedaa

Some get it sooner than others and it is a process and very normal. In sum, Somalia is in an evolution mode, the whole universe is changing - Read the signs well, tani way isu soo socotaa, ninna siduu wax u jeclaa uma helayo with the exception of Xaaji Xunjuf.

Taleexi khatumo is a good thing i always said it Khatumo is a home grown entity they finally broke with the garowe clan enclave and understand that with clanism you cant built proper governance that will last. Thats why i believe sooner or later they will merge with the rest of their Somaliland brothers and sisters. Somalia is showing good signs and is coming back from the long civil war and Somaliland policy was always to talk to Somalia and restore relations with Somalia. Its very important that after post conflict era dialogue must be given a chance lots of bridges can be established between SL and Somalia and the international community already came with the initiative We are not there yet but we are getting there you just have to make sure that you sit next to me when talking to the Koonfurians.