Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

A Divisive Authoritarian President, A Puppet PM, What Next for Somalia?

XX like his Somaliland is all over the place. Even his current posts have turned sour. Somaliland secessionists were in labor for 20 years and they gave birth to Fowziyo Adan...:D Not bad at all...

Duke how are you doing today good to see you, don't you have to worry about Cabdi Cawar being deported by Faroole. After lots of campaigning screaming ur longs out for Gaas. Trying running for president hoping for the premier position even that failed, and eventually being an mp and that's not all ending ur career as a failed opposition to faroole:D

Abwaan   

War ka daa XX....man I think everything that you said took place, except that I still disagree with your name calling.:D

Apophis;889900 wrote:
I never understand the irrational hate against S/L. Even if the hate is because it's a “clan enclave", surely people cannot be blind to what clan unity can achieve. S/L has been a success against the odds and it should be congratulated not hated.

+1

XX, I am doing real fine Adeer. The transition is over, your Amira Godane has been chased out of Kismayu & the south. A new cabinet has been formed. I ain't complaining like Dayniile.com.

Somalia is looking up, and no recognition for the secessionist enclave.

Again don't be bitter lad, thins are going real well..:

Taleexi   

Apophis;889900 wrote:
I never understand the irrational hate against S/L. Even if the hate is because it's a “clan enclave", surely people cannot be blind to what clan unity can achieve. S/L has been a success against the odds and it should be congratulated not hated.

I don't hate SL rather I disagree with them.