Sign in to follow this  
Macallinka

Gobalada Dalka Somalia - Halkaan kabaro

293760_377473182335977_1168487123_n.jpg

dhanka bidix kasoo bilaaw: (Shabeelada dhexe, Sanaag, Hiiraan, Waqooyi galbeed, Bari, Awdal, Bakool, Togdheer, Gedo, Shabeelada hoose, Sool, Nugaal)

Carafaat;887589 wrote:
Walee Awdal wee iftimisaa.

my uncle was telling me the other day that Awdal is a victim of geography. if it could carry itself anywhere, it would go to xamar.

he also told me that the people of awdal are notorious for being talkers. apparently whenever they come to you, they'll give you information and once they leave you, they'll take information from you. the british colonial master was apparently the first to note this behaviour. LOL.

Coofle   

Alpha Blondy;887598 wrote:
my uncle was telling me the other day that Awdal is a victim of geography. if it could carry itself anywhere, it would go to xamar.

he also told me that the people of awdal are notorious for being talkers. apparently whenever they come to you, they'll give you information and once they leave you, they'll take information from you. the british colonial master was apparently the first to note this behaviour. LOL.

on contrary, Awdal is blessed by Geography, Albeit being the furthest point in the Somali peninsula, Neighboring Ethiopia and Djibouti,,,People of Awdal are More somali than many Central regions of the country, The Somali culture is followed by the bit.

Politically if Awdalites play their cards very well - which I doubt - they can make the somaliland agenda a null hypothesis or they can make it function properly.

Coofle;887648 wrote:
on contrary, Awdal is blessed by Geography, Albeit being the furthest point in the Somali peninsula, Neighboring Ethiopia and Djibouti,,,People of Awdal are More somali than many Central regions of the country, The Somali culture is followed by the bit.

Politically if Awdalites play their cards very well - which I doubt - they can make the somaliland agenda a null hypothesis or they can make it function properly.

i agree 100% coofeoow.. awdalities form an integral part of somaliland and without their approval the recognition project will cease to exist.

Yunis   

Alpha - notice Waqooyi Galbeed girl seems be fixated with something. No smile, her eyes wide open, peeking at the doorway or perhaps a crack at the window. At any minute she is ready to burst out and declare mini photo up secession.

Yunis;887703 wrote:
Alpha - notice Waqooyi Galbeed girl seems be fixated with something. No smile, her eyes wide open, peeking at the doorway or perhaps a crack at the window. At any minute she is ready to burst out and declare mini photo up secession.

LOL@yunis,

i wonder whose bright idea it was to organise a butch of pathetic looking, sorry for an excuse and bunch of Narniahs. it must be either the new feminist Foreign minister whose intending to use these girls as her personal close unit protection or as prozzies for entertaining fellow foreign ministers. i wonder who she'll sacrifice for appeasing Nairobi and Addis in hope of the recognition project for SL. :D

Bluelicious;887745 wrote:
Informative and nice to see the diversity of the Somali beauty.

So which of these gobol ladies won?

Of course the one from my Gobol dee ;)