Sign in to follow this  
Shinbir Majabe

So close, yet so far in Kismayo

Abwaan   

Mario B;887165 wrote:
I hope your education will allow you to unlearn tribalism, I never understood people who fight tribalism with tribalism. Whoever said
"clan is everything"
was conspiring against Somali people.:eek:

:D...may be his education means clan politics and hatred towards other Somalis....The funny thing is he was talking about Somalia, blah blah blah when Abdiweli and co were in Mogadishu and now all this hatred....Ilaahay ha caafiyo kan. Carruur buu iska dhigayaa dadka SOL jooga isagaa ka wada weyn ee wax kalaa ka hallaysan.

Mario B   

@ Somalia:- Puntland back stabbed KS from the very inception and you dont support the state, so I dont understand your crocodile tears here or your appeal to emotion. Jubbaland will get it's administration wether this Presidency wants or not...I just dont want his misteps to be turned into D block V H block clan war. This man will certainly be out of power in four years time, so keep your powder dry. Remember your enclave selected/elected this man, so you will have to work with him.

Abwaan;887167 wrote:
:D
...may be his education means clan politics and hatred towards other Somalis....The funny thing is he was talking about Somalia, blah blah blah when Abdiweli and co were in Mogadishu and now all this hatred....Ilaahay ha caafiyo kan. Carruur buu iska dhigayaa dadka SOL jooga isagaa ka wada weyn ee wax kalaa ka hallaysan.

was it not you and others of your same caliber that were outrage by the presence of foreign troop in somalia during AY AUN time, but have since than become so enlightened as to equate foreign powers to some kind of inclusive somali led military structure... Hypocrisy start with the man in the mirror. Dont use the term cuqdad likely we all know which group of people have been in a permanent state of disablement as a result of hatred.

Somalia   

Abwaan;887167 wrote:
:D
...may be his education means clan politics and hatred towards other Somalis....The funny thing is he was talking about Somalia, blah blah blah when Abdiweli and co were in Mogadishu and now all this hatred....Ilaahay ha caafiyo kan. Carruur buu iska dhigayaa dadka SOL jooga isagaa ka wada weyn ee wax kalaa ka hallaysan.

You are the one who needs mental help here, like a two timing hypocrite "I am against Ethiopian, I support Uganda", even Xaaji saw through your bull. :D

Did Abdiweli oppose people building their states, no, but every single moryaan person has. In 2006, pro-moryaan conference was held, and Galmudug was announced in Gaalkacyo, it was welcomed, but when others want to build something, only one kind have problems with it.

I presented facts, what did you present? And why are you so obsessed with my age, just because you history is that of a grade school kid, aniga baa is'ag istaagee, come on my friend, this ain't Baraxley, this is SOL. :D

Somalia   

Mario B;887168 wrote:
@ Somalia:- Puntland back stabbed KS from the very inception and you dont support the state, so I dont understand your crocodile tears here or your appeal to emotion. Jubbaland will get it's administration wether this Presidency wants or not...I just dont want his misteps to be turned into D block V H block clan war. This man will certainly be out of power in four years time, so keep your powder dry. Remember your enclave selected/elected this man, so you will have to work with him.

Don't embarrass yourself and compare the two entities of JB and "KS". Why do you expect me to support a bunch who say they broke away from me and start hatred and war, war wuxuu muxuu ahaa... Wow :D

Lol,ahmed madoobe will take full responsibility of any future problem that might arise.but for now,let reerka enjoy their moment of fame.

Mario B   

Somalia;887250 wrote:
Don't embarrass yourself

Are you still projecting? As I said Juuboyinka will get their admin, but that doesn't mean they will keep at bay the central government, the sooner you get that the better it is...The President was clear in his speech when he visited Baidoa, that any regional admistration that blocked access to it's territories the reach of the Federal government will lose legitimacy. In the meantime, you keep playing a clan kingpin in your little fiefdom. :D

Haatu   

STOIC;887156 wrote:
Lol@queen orphan...This is home for me..Somalia/Somaliland is just a poor African country to me and no place for my remaining life!

Then you will live the rest of your life as a foreigner. Perhaps that doesn't bother you but it's the truth.