Sign in to follow this  
Shinbir Majabe

So close, yet so far in Kismayo

Somalia   

Mario B;887101 wrote:
It takes two to tango, there are myopic "enclaves" that want to delegitimize this President, in doing so they don't realize in the long run they will also lose their legitimacy. We are in it together, we either rise together or endure a perishing that leaves no one.

Are you having a laugh, he legitimized himself when he appointed a secessionist, you of all people should be speaking out but by now most of us have come to terms with the thought process of a given people. He has an uncle managing what would normally be 5 ministries while he gave you nothing and he is more involved in Kismayo which is trying to establish an administration while you are being run down by secessionists.

You ought to get yourself in order man.. It's embarrassing.

Haatu   

Apo, my mum is reer kismayo so I too can have dual citizenship, too bad I wasn't born when things were good :D

+10000000000 Mario

STOIC   

Shiiit making sense now...So close in grasping the Kismayo issue, but so far in understanding the whole clan dimension...Who the heck is sheriff in town (Ahmed Madoobe).Is he remnant of Warlords?

Mario B   

Somalia;887108 wrote:
Are you having a laugh, he legitimized himself when he appointed a secessionist, you of all people should be speaking out but by now most of us have come to terms with the thought process of a given people. He has an uncle managing what would normally be 5 ministries while he gave you nothing and he is more involved in Kismayo which is trying to establish an administration while you are being run down by secessionists.

You ought to get yourself in order man.. It's embarrassing.

Lol @ this clan warrior, listen young man, I'm not going to pick up a gun because my clan didn't get a cabinet position.:) This is the culture we need to change...this government will probably be a one term administration, so any mistakes will be corrected by the next lot.

Somalia   

War waxaan caqli xumaa, cabinet post kulahaa, look at the trend, why does he care about a place that is being pacified while you are being run down by Somalidiids, just now they took Xudun, Somaliland representative took the city, and he appoints an open secessionist for foreign minister.

Inaalilaahi, war it's clear to rational people that a brain drain is happening in your Khaatumo, you even went as far as removing it from your location now that you realised what a joke it is.

Seriously, check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Mario B   

^^ I dont believe in federal clan states, you should know my stance by now. :) Let KS people defend their admin. As for the location in my avatar, that's the one i had from day one, maybe you're confusing me with Taleex. :) It's ironic that the conduct of your beloved PL made me dislike the whole sub-clan federalism. I never understood why some one like you, who can't stand his own near relatives, should be advocating kinship politics.

Somalia   

My own blood is from Khaatumo, just like you are against Faroole and Puntland, I will be against Khaatumo leadership as they suffer from cuqdad and advocate hatred for Puntlanders. My predictions for Khaatumo being an agency is fast becoming reality so I do not apologize for that. If you don't like federalism, then take your chances and become a provincial government as federalism is voluntary.

I'm just trying to make you realise your support for one group over another is irrational given how your own base is fairing under these conditions.

STOIC   

^ Warya baahaasha Yeey idhukufogaan...Chill and relax..Worry about your American/European dream..Somalia is so far from y'all psych..Go grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the blessings of western world..Who needs Somalia (the country not the person lol) BS when you have to go to work tomorrow...Those people in Kismayo will be burning their charcoals while you hit the pavements tomorrow to head to work....

Somalia   

Who cares about Europe or America, I'm going to Somalia as soon as I finish my education, I have no place here and neither will you. :)

STOIC   

You will never pay me enough to move back to Somalia.I was fortunate to have roots there, but men I will never dream of moving there...If you prank call me today and tell me there is a Gold under Mogadishu airport I will tell you to keep it...Somalia has no place in my heart. I sympathies and probably comment on their affairs, but no deep loyalty....Shiit who cares if Somaliland fails today.I know I will not shed a tear..I will just be like tomorrow niggers...

Somalia   

White man doesn't care for you, you aren't the queen's orphans no more. We have a nation to build and right now it's going in the wrong direction.

STOIC   

Lol@queen orphan...This is home for me..Somalia/Somaliland is just a poor African country to me and no place for my remaining life!

Mario B   

Somalia;887148 wrote:
Who cares about Europe or America, I'm going to Somalia as soon as I finish my education, I have no place here and neither will you.
:)

I hope your education will allow you to unlearn tribalism, I never understood people who fight tribalism with tribalism. Whoever said "clan is everything" was conspiring against Somali people.:eek:

Somalia   

Again with the scapegoat of tribalism.

Mario I feel so sorry for you. While you are accusing me of tribalism for acting rationally in condemning this government for its overt tribalism in regards to Kismayo or Somaliland, your people in Xudun are being slaughtered for Somalinimo with the connivance of the men you support in Mogadishu. I mean at least present something to me that will convince me otherwise, this projection of tribalism doesn't get you anywhere.

I don't expect much from the likes of you, believe me and at this stage in 2012 I've understood that there's no point in talking sense to you.