Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

I predict NGO government will recognize Somaliland

Somalia   

It's a dark day for Somalia, being broken into the shape of a penis. If this parliament makes the grave mistake of approving the secessionist nominee, she will visit Hargeisa in her capacity as foreign minister, thus making an internal issue an international one. They will indirectly recognize the independence of Somaliland.

Here she talks about her secessionist activities, running for secessionist top chair and a question on the integrity of the Somali Republic falls on deaf ears, she literally avoids the question when asked if she supports the unity of Somalia.

http://cunaabi.com/playaudio.php?id=274

My friends, we must mourn the end of the Republic.

qo8jt.jpg

i knew fowsia in a very personal capacity but have since denounced her and i can't say i'm surprised. this woman was a diplomat in russia, german and won various awards, she gave me a copy of her CV . she even attended John Hopkins University to do her Masters. she's got the substance but i don't think she'll be welcomed in somaliland as a FM. as far as i'm concerned she could take his new penis shaped map of somalia to bed. i always suspected that she might have used steroids whist in russia and germany in the 1980s. she's very butch, you know. seems like another one of 'our' progeny has infiltrated the parasitic messy that is somalia. during our frank discussion, fowsia made no mention of support for somalia, for goodness sakes she made her own political party in somaliland. but she's opportunistic and all about self-interest. a well deserved prize for someone in the autumn of their illustrious political career.

This is not going to happen and if this government and president are fool enough to do it or even be soft about this issue, it will lead to and risk an all out civil war break out in the north and in most of the country again, 1991 era.

Although no one can blame this government for picking someone who hosted pro secessionist views in the past as that individual may have changed views but President Hassan needs to be clear and must air his view in public regarding the whole secession of SL issue for all to know and put it to bed once and for all.

This is ridiculous. If she in anyway attempts to use her position to push for secession, then any government official who allows this appointment to stand should be tried for treason.

Taleexi   

I'm not that much of a sensitive about clan secessionism in Somalia as I've been before. However, I still support and prefer that we stay in unison alas let us experiment clan secessionism as we see it fit. After all, a government is an arrangement and survival semblance of order. It calls consensus and agreed upon guiding principles.

Mario B   

She sounded like an opportunist, but i'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. I hope she is treated with a dignity.

Taleexi its all about the timing in the 90s no one would ever try to open the debate of Somaliland and Somalia we remember Cali mahdi and his reaction on Somaliland was when he was told the north declared their country as an independent state. We had Abdiqasim salaad hassan a man who never even liked to utter the name Somaliland he called it Gobolada Woqoyi.Waa la doogiye yaan la dacaroon Cabdilahi Yusuf and his Ethiopian overlords came along and we all know how he felt about Somaliland. President Sheikh sharif was a very indifferent guy on the case of Somaliland and wanted to sort out some kind of agreement but his time was up. President hassan sheikh took over the lead and he said that he wants to re negotiate the union no leader of Somalia ever said that President Hassan sheikh made a clear distinction between Somaliland and Somalia he acknowledged that the union was badly damaged through out the years and wants to restore a healthy union between the two states that united in 1960. He even said that he wants to make sure that the next generation should be taught in schools how the union of the Somali republic came to existence between the two states he added,,, that is if we eventually unite he is not certain about unity him self as he doesn't want a forced union. We know the compulsiveness that it carries when the Somaliland and Somalia dialogue is mentioned.See the patron the tone is changing in Mogadishu not in Hargeysa that doesn't mean they will agree any time soon but that means they can start talking, that said the international community played also a crucial role they were one that facilitated the talks and pressured both sides to talk in order to clarify their future relations.