Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Amin Amir again on Faroole

Abwaan   

Sulleiman, the days are gone when clans had secrets cause the very same websites that promote qabiil agendas also report any internal fights among the clan. Although I do not believe in sida wax loo soo qoray u jiraan haddana waxaan aaminsanahay in wax ka jiraan xurgufta Abdiweli iyo Faroole waxanina waa siyaasad ee waxba Horseedmedia ha weerarin.

Samafal   

lol@Amin Amir. Faroole isagu buskoolada ma dhigo miyaa?

Horseedmedia are doing a great job by keeping Farole on check. You can't expect every one to sing the same tune. Constructive criticism rather than destructive serves the best interest of the people.

Abwaan;885499 wrote:
Sulleiman, the days are gone when clans had secrets cause the very same websites that promote qabiil agendas also report any internal fights among the clan. Although I do not believe in sida wax loo soo qoray u jiraan haddana waxaan aaminsanahay in wax ka jiraan xurgufta Abdiweli iyo Faroole waxanina waa siyaasad ee waxba Horseedmedia ha weerarin.

abwaan inadeer faroole is faroole I cannot speak for him , but it does speak for itself when a publication that was banned for misinformation attacks those that banned it, abdiweli was in garowe just a day ago, and now he is burtinle I believe do you believe if faroole had wished him gone he would still be in puntland...lets be realistic

Abwaan   

Faroole would want him out but he cannot do that, Abwaan at least understands the clan maths in this region.:D He might not be doing nothing new though just copying the old guy AUN, laakiin ninkaas ma gaaro runtii.

Faroole is an angry man. Nothing seems to be working for him. He was trying to score a coupe with the miscalculated "Oil Find". Now that has evaporated into thin air, he finds himself painted in a corner and is fighting off everyone including his own shadow in order to keep clingingon to power. But one thing he can relay on is his hometown, Garoowe. WIth almost universal support from Garoowe it will be very hard for any challenger to try and unseat him.

In any case, It's going to be a very interesting 2013 for Pirateland.

Abwaan;885586 wrote:
Faroole would want him out but he cannot do that, Abwaan at least understands the clan maths in this region.
:D
He might not be doing nothing new though just copying the old guy AUN, laakiin ninkaas ma gaaro runtii.

abwaan beleive me when I tell reer puntland dont take the peace they had in the past 14+ years likely, no clan in puntland would start armed conflict over someone being told to leave puntland no matter who that is (with an exception being the islaans and clan heads) so if faroole told abdiweli to get , no one would raise arms to keep him there, if he had ordered abdiwelis execution that would be another ting all together. Realistically speaking tho faroole is too politically mature to make an amatuer move such as telling abdiweli to leave PL if the man was that ****** I dont think your people would fear/hate him with such vigor, this only shows horseeds imaturity