Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

New Keydmedia Video

Abwaan   

Somalia, I think I gave you the answer to your nac-nac looooooong time ago, remember when you tried to post some ****** photos through private message?

Abwaan   

Somalia;885707 wrote:
You ignored me by replying... why don't you move on? The man defeats his own point.. Seriously man, iska soco.

I ignored you by not talking like you did, just in case aadan fahmin.

somalia there is no comparison between AY and caydiid one was given the opportunity for peace, the other crafted it through hard work and sweat. One can speculate on the types of men they were but only those closest to them can definitively tell their story, the rest of us are left to tell it through their achievements AY military hero, thinker, Founder of puntland, the man who help raise a desert enclave into the most powerful local political and military force, and catapulted himself into the seat most sought after through his own making and without the use of pan arabic movement, and who graciously stepped down when faced with unrest in the country. His funeral brought all somali together and he now rest peacefully in his home town undistributed by the sound of gunfire, while his kin build on the foundation he laid.This picture is what AY is and will always be to puntlander, a man making something out of the scraps life gave him.

http://puntlandi.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Historic-pictures-of-President-Abdullahi-Yusuf-Ahmed-Yeey.png

as for caaydiid wish not to speak ill of the dead.