Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Carafaat travels to Hajj and asks forgiveness to SOL members

Blessed   

Carafaat;881298 wrote:
Blessed, I would lie if I said this was my choice. My mother forces every year one of my brothers to take her to Hajj. And this year was my turn. She is Burco as well and can be quite persistent and convincing.
:D

Mashaallah, that's a good trait to have. When I grow up, I want to be like your mum. :D

wyre   

Carafaat, sxb are you in saudi arabia, or you are going to come next hajj insha allah, because my dear friend if you are not in saudi arabia right now then. i don't think they'll allow you for hajj this year, coz hajj season already started,

anyway if you come here let's meet in mina insha allah of 9th...

Carafaat   

The Crazy Habro

Ngonge,Norf, Ibtisam, Oday-Somali, I am sorry for calling your Habro crazy. To be honoust I dont know why the other Habros call you that, you guys seem the most reasonable of all Habro's. And this goverment is doing a great job with Somalia. Siilanyo has done a good job. Xirsi on the other hand. :D

Ngonge, I am sorry for calling you laangaab. Actually you are less laangaab then I thought. :D

Carafaat   

SS clan

Abwaan, FaaraxBrown and other SS'ers, I am sorry for giving your clan the fascist 'SS' sign, thats not because of the crulties your ckan has committed against other Somalis post 1991 in Moqdisho. But because I excluded the C.*** from your HAG unit. The 'C' produced some of the

finnest Somalis around, like Magool(aun), Keynaan and my ex. I have an internsl weakness for them. :D

Narniah   

Somalia;881300 wrote:
Inshallah your soul will be cleansed from all the evil.
:(

Lol, ameen (all of us)

Carafat, May Allah accept your haj, and grant you forgiveness ameen. Please keep us in your duas.

Will someone please tell me what unuka is suppose to mean, and what's behind it?

Narniah   

^Oba thanks for that, isn't it against forum rules to talk about tribes, hmm. I wonder which tribe that is?...Oh wait don't answer that lol

Narniah   

^And the Mods know this and don't do anything about it? Might as well allow them to use qabeel names then, cause it's the same thing isn't it.