Sign in to follow this  
Kulmiye

Caartoon of the week. Share your favorite

Kulmiye;880971 wrote:
mucho gracias inanta qiima baddan:)

This might be helpful to you:

How do I add an image to a post?

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing before%20the%20URL%20and after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image.

wyre   

Yaakhey blu, dhib baa jiro, aniga waxaan rabaa inaan image kasoo attach gareeyo my computer, wuxuu dhahaa the size is big, so markaan resize gareeyo oo intuu i dhahay waad attach gareyn kartaa ka yar aan ka dhigo, haddana wax ka yar uu ii tilmaamaa i dhahaa wuu ka weyn yahay ee yaree then i make it smaller and it asks smaller i resize it smaller it asks smaller i make it smaller it asks smaller...

what shall i do :D

wyre;881069 wrote:
Yaakhey blu, dhib baa jiro, aniga waxaan rabaa inaan image kasoo attach gareeyo my computer, wuxuu dhahaa the size is big, so markaan resize gareeyo oo intuu i dhahay waad attach gareyn kartaa ka yar aan ka dhigo, haddana wax ka yar uu ii tilmaamaa i dhahaa wuu ka weyn yahay ee yaree then i make it smaller and it asks smaller i resize it smaller it asks smaller i make it smaller it asks smaller...

what shall i do
:D

I'm not sure whether you can upload images from your computer. The option is there but I don't know whether it's working by the looks of you trying it out it doesn't work I think.

wyre   

but MMA uploads from his computer, how does he do it?

lets wait for him, Anyway i was thinking of uploading my photos here, :D i think it is not a good Idea

wyre;881081 wrote:
but MMA uploads from his computer, how does he do it?

lets wait for him, Anyway i was thinking of uploading my photos here,
:D
i think it is not a good Idea

Yeah definitely not a good idea to upload your pictures on here, don't do it. If you seen MMA do that maybe you should ask him.