Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

-community hit by fatal Jubba fever

The Zack   

Faarax-Brawn;879471 wrote:
L0L. So, they dont own anywhere? and i have heard some folks say,and claim that they are indeed "top three largest sub clans of the somalis"- .

Nope. Majority of them reside in Hiiraan and you would think they would be made part of the process there. I am not exactly sure why they accept that.

Carafaat   

Haatu;879431 wrote:
Nobody said Kismaayo reer Hebel baa leh. It belongs to all Somalis. All we're saying is give the locals of the region the right to discuss their future like people in other parts of the country are doing. That's it. The days of warlords are over sxb.

Haatu, what you are saying here sounds reasonable. But who is 'we'. Cause your friend Zack and Xiinfaniin all are saying something completely diffrent.

Kismayo and Jubba belongs to our clan, were Xiin's earlier words. Same goes for the militias, they seem to want control rather then giving the locals 'their rightd'. 'D

Sxb distentiate yourself from this kind of this 'tuulo belongs to our clan' thinking. waa iga talo.

wyre   

Bluelicious;878263 wrote:
I can sense the bitter hate towards me from your post. How dare you put my name in your lame list just because i'm from the region just goes to show what a hardcore tribalist you are attaching my name to your hatred post! What a delusional guy you are you have really lost it trying to involve me in politics with your lies about me. Wow I congratulated the new prime minister in the politics section and suddenly that is being part of the politics. Go elsewhere with your bullshit! :rolleyes:

I'm waiting for our spokesperson Abtigiis to karbash you with words!

Hey what does that mean, last edited by MMA, So MMA have an access to our accounts, damn it images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-sTzMD08BWe5K-vFD6yj

wyre   

Che -Guevara;878310 wrote:
Yes, let's:D

out of topic, out of topic, where is narniah when you need her :D

Haatu   

Carafaat;879629 wrote:
Haatu, what you are saying here sounds reasonable. But who is 'we'. Cause your friend Zack and Xiinfaniin all are saying something completely diffrent.

Kismayo and Jubba belongs to our clan, were Xiin's earlier words. Same goes for the militias, they seem to want control rather then giving the locals 'their rightd'. 'D

Sxb distentiate yourself from this kind of this 'tuulo belongs to our clan' thinking. waa iga talo.

I don't speak for Zack and Xiin. I can only speak for myself and like minded reasonable folk. Xiin if he said that is wrong on so many levels :D Zack is just being a bad host :D

wyre;879659 wrote:
Hey what does that mean, last edited by MMA, So MMA have an access to our accounts, damn it
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-sTzMD08BWe5K-vFD6yj

Loool, no Wyre. MMA doesn't have no access to your account he can only edit posts and threads you write on the forum. So relax and take a deep breath and exhale. It was edited because all those posts contained clan abbreviations.

Haatu;878858 wrote:

Blue what's going on abaayadiis? You seem to have a way with flirting with a host of guys (che , Carafaat, Showqi the KoK guy to name a few)
:D

Haatu, please don't confuse chitchat with our Blue as flirting. Have trouble discerning things.

Haatu   

Well from the little I know of these things ( :D ) it seemed like flirting but you seem the more experienced type so I'll take your word for it :D