Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

-community hit by fatal Jubba fever

Ducaysane;878849 wrote:
Xiin,

The civil war strategy of land grab in Somalia has not failed everywhere. You have to admit that there are towns where pre-civil war Majority are now minority. Kismaayo, Bu’aale, Bardheere, even Jilib to mention a few.

Ducaysane :D

It failed indeed. The only place it worked is Xamar and that is because the displacement was large it will take years for the city to gain back its residents at a pre civil war level. And even that large displacement has not translated into political gain as was designed in light of Mogadishu status and all the talk that surrounds it

The Zack   

Xiin, Xagar is in lower Jubba, tan dhexe ma aha. Reer Caanoole soo weydii or look reliable source on the net. Tan dhexe ma aha.

The Zack   

Apparently you do lol

To be fair to you, a lot of people always think Xagar is in middle Jubba. Don't know how that started.

Jacpher   

Haatu;878860 wrote:
^ Lol @Qooqaani have you ever been there before the war sxb? I know many people that used to live there berisamaadkii
:D

I am sorry saaxiib. I meant to say this region was in the Kingdom of Abtigiis in the 1200 BC, long before them Arab descendants arrived in boats from Arabiya in 2006.

^^:D :D

I believe with all the negative talk about Kismayo , the era of strong men with militia vying for the control of the city is over. With Amisom troops in , and a permanent government in Mogadishu, both the harbor and the airport will be treated as public assets, and no militia will have control over it. And that will settle the Kismayo question.

^^Similar approach was taken in Mogadishu...harbor and airport are out of militia hands . And that magically made both more efficient not mention politically neutral areas .

I expect similar strategy to be implemented in Kismayo. That is not to say General Directors of Kismayo airport and harbor are not coming from xiin's clan :D

Gabbal   

Apophis-

In the apocalypse that is Somalia, no one is "given" grazing rights. But you are right to point out today from Dollow to Kismaayo "Gedo" livestock graze where they see fit.

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;878828 wrote:
A brief Kismayo demographics for Carafaat....

Kismayo is in Jubbadda Hoose region. The region has four cities ; Afmadow, Badhaadhe, Jammaame, and Kismayo. Afmadow and Badhaadhe are exclusively for Abtigiis , and he shares Kismayo with me, and others while Jammaame is predominantly a Biimaal area (used to be ,don't know the effect of Indhacadde land grap ....)

So that is your Kismayo lesson today. Nuxurku waa : Abtigiis though sheepish at times has the numerical significance to rule that region.

Ask Bu'aale and we shall furnish you with a a lasting knowledge transfer on it as well...

Xiin this is nonsense. Marka la dhaho deegaan, all kind of diffrent Somalis inhabit the city. Your beloved Morgan and Nuur Jees couldnt even cspture the city. Barre Hirraale was kicked out.

You still havent learned anything from all those clan wars gor Kismayo. caqli xumo to pretend the city or region belongs to particular clans.