Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

-community hit by fatal Jubba fever

I think dahab ba ku aasan kismayo waxani wax ka badan eh yes wa magaalo quruxsan laakin wax dadka soo wada jiita bay leedahay maybe caasimada halaga dhigo Somalia lol

Xiin,

The civil war strategy of land grab in Somalia has not failed everywhere. You have to admit that there are towns where pre-civil war Majority are now minority. Kismaayo, Bu’aale, Bardheere, even Jilib to mention a few.

Timur   

Che -Guevara;878853 wrote:
XX....Kismayo is the only Somali city that rival Xamar.

For having the largest number of unexploded mortar rounds?

Haatu   

Carafaat, I once had zeila as my avatar as well you moron :D

Blue what's going on abaayadiis? You seem to have a way with flirting with a host of guys (che , Carafaat, Showqi the KoK guy to name a few) :D

Jacpher   

Warlord Barre tried to change the demographics of the city in his eight years. Ducaysane folks make up majority of the newly built xaafad on xerada guulwade, a government property but nevertheless a majority of one xaafada out of the five or six in the city. So all demographics are changing. Even Qooqaani is in the tank for Abtigiis folls but weren't in the days before the war.

Haatu   

^ Lol @Qooqaani have you ever been there before the war sxb? I know many people that used to live there berisamaadkii :D

All Somalis should be allowed to live wherever they want. This arguing over dusty, deprived villages is pathetic. If Gedoans want to live in the Jubbas, let them. A bigger population means that Jubbooyinka will get more developmental projects in the future.

Haatu   

Expansionists waa la karbaashi :D BUt if every day people realise their ancestors made the mistake of choosing parched, infertile lands as their home and decide to move to areas where the land is more gentle and less harsher, then we should welcome them with open arms :D

Really though, even if a certain clan is 'expansionist', then the same can be said for all Somalis. We are all nomads and expansionists by nature.

PS: Why do reer Gedoans hate their region to much :P:D

Haatu   

^War sxb I have no clue. Like I said, all Somalis are expansionist and continuously move around, that's how we were able to reach all the way to the Tana River and beyond. If people want to move around and live elsewhere, let them.

The Zack   

Xiin,

Great lesson! Little correction: Jubbada Hoose consists 5 districts and not just 4. Badhaadhe, Afmadow, Xagar, Kismayo and Jamaame. The clan in question lives in the first three and have a noticable presence on the other two. Also, IndhoCade's people are strangers in Jamaame, you can see few families here and there but they have no stake there, just like, Ducaysane's folks have no stake in Kismayo.

Jubbada Dhexe consists of 3 districts. Buale(capital), Saakow and Jilib. "Azanians" reside Buale and some parts of Jilib. Saakow waxey u dhaxdaa the people of Bay and some Bakool.

I have no idea why Carafat is mad that we discuss about our lands. No one questions his love to Gabiley and Caynabo :)

Zack,

Xagar is in Jubadde Dhexe, under Bu'aale :D

Ducaysane belongs to Kismayo but he is not in the majority (in his logic of minority/majority talk) as he would like to think .