Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

The new Prime Minister's first speech. lol

Mooge   

haatu, this new man is as useless as it gets. but there is a theory that is developing around fadhikudirir circles which is very damaging. i will be disclosing that the coming days. out of all the competent somalis from all clans, xasan qoslaye picked this dhagax.

god help this country.

Abwaan   

Mooge;877639 wrote:
abwan, I know you are happy with your cousin Asha, but the topic is about the useless PM. kala saar howsha ninyoow. loool.

mario, ma nagaha buran bad jecshahay ninyoow. lol.

lol@Mooge I am happy because Somalia has a new prime minister. FYI, Asha is not my cousin but my neice. :D I know her and her family well and remember I wasn't even supporting Saacid, but I welcome him and will work with him, if he does not do his job I will not keep quite about that too. Are you going to come along or you are going to be a spoiler?:D You still have a chance although you have been negative about the new PM.

Mooge   

Abwaan;877664 wrote:
lol@Mooge I am happy because Somalia has a new prime minister. FYI, Asha is not my cousin but my neice.
:D
I know her and her family well and remember I wasn't even supporting Saacid, but I welcome him and will work with him, if he does not do his job I will not keep quite about that too. Are you going to come along or you are going to be a spoiler?
:D
You still have a chance although you have been negative about the new PM.

i am the loyal opposition abwan. i will not join this government.

Abwaan   

It is ok Mooge but at least stop the negative remarks for now. Give the New PM a time and let us observe him, starting with his cabinet, immediate plans, etc.

Jacpher   

Grown man discussing the wife of another man whom they didn't know about few hours ago? What a sick world this is. Waryaada oppose the man for his policies and stop dragging and insulting his family to the topic.

Abwaan   

Jacpher;877680 wrote:
Grown man discussing the wife of another man whom they didn't know about few hours ago? What a sick world this is. Waryaada oppose the man for his policies and stop dragging and insulting his family to the topic.

Well said Jacpher, waa run hooyooyinka halla iska daayo. Qof walba oo naga mid ah hooyo ayaa dhashay.

This is disaster move indeed, he should name his wife miss Aisha, wallahi i could support her whole heartedly..... close family and friends of family Aish reports this guys was the baby sister for the family raising his 4 kids while his wife was helping and supporting needy pple

Abwaan   

Garaad Bari, at least he succeeded to raise his kids unlike many loosers in the diaspora who returned with a fake title in order to rob the country.:D

Mooge   

Abwaan, balwada inay ka reebtay ahayd caasha ninkan. Mise waa nin weyn ya wax u shegi kara shekadu. Lol