Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Live from Villa Somalia: The new Prime-minister as predicted by Puntlandi C/qaadir Faarax Shirdoon

Mintid Farayar;877432 wrote:
Why so glum?? What's wrong with the pick for those of us not familiar with the individual named?

Mintid Farayar Abtigiis is worried about his Azania project since the new PM is from the rival kismayo clan:D

War Deg Deg ah— Cabdi Faarax Garaad (SAACID) oo loo magacaabey Raysal Wasaaraha Soomaaliya

Posted by Pi on October 6th, 2012

Sidaan horeyba u sheegney Raysal wasaaraha Soomaaliya waa Saacid Faarax Garaad, Madaxweynaha ayaa hadaku dhawaaqey Raysal wasaaraha Cusub, Shir jaraa’id oo uu madaxweynuhu hada ku qabtey Villa Soomaaliya wuxuu sheegey in ay wakhti ku qaadatay raadinta Raysal wasaaraha uuna u magacaabay Saacid Farax Garaad.

Madaxweynuhu wuxuu kaloo sheegey in Saacid si deg deg ah uu kusoo dhisi doono Golaha Dowlada.

faahfaahinta iyo Mowqifka Puntland dhowaan ayaan idiinsoo gudbineynaa

Dabrow   

Chimera;877450 wrote:
Anarchists unite, its time to bring down villa Somalia and destroy everything in sight because adeer didn't get the seat. We must drag the country back to oblivion, grab the children, grab the women, grab the elders and throw them all into the sea. Adeer didn't get the seat. who cares about roads, hospitals and investment, only the seat was important and we didn't get it, how dare you mr President, how dare you!

:D

Abwaan   

Fiqikhayre;877430 wrote:
He's married to Caasho Xaaji Cilmi a activist and MP from 2000's Carte until now who complained hard for her husband to be made Prime Minister. She's a high ranking of the former broken/destroyed USC of General Aydid.

Currently the deputy head of the HAG which is based overseas.

What a trash and fabricated maalayacni.

Yunis   

Fiqikhayre;877430 wrote:
He's married to Caasho Xaaji Cilmi a activist and MP from 2000's Carte until now who complained hard for her husband to be made Prime Minister. She's a high ranking of the former broken/destroyed USC of General Aydid.

Currently the deputy head of the HAG which is based overseas.

Appalling stuff, why attack the wife? - ridiculing the new PM is not enough?

Abwaan   

Lol@Yunis, cause some of the critics believe that she was an instrumental to pick him as a PM. Let us just move on. I think that Saacid will not stay more than two years because of the dialogue with Somaliland. I predict that sometime in the future Insha Allah there will be an agreement to give the PM in order to reunite the country.

Saacid Faarax oo noqdey wasiirka koowaad DF Somalia

6 Oct 6, 2012 - 8:23:43 AM

Madaxweynaha DF Somalia Dr.Xasan Shiikh Maxamuud ayaa ku dhawaaqey goor dhoweyd caawa 06 Ocotober,2012 magaca raysal wasaaraha cusub ee DF Somalia.

Cabdi Faarax Shirdoon oo Saacid lagu naaneyso ayaa wasiirka koowaad loo doortey Somalia ,waxana uu ka soo jeedaa gobolka Gedo oo beesha ********* degto.

Dr.Xasan Shiikh Maxamuud oo shir saxaafadeed ku qabtey Villa Somalia ayaa sheegey in muddo dheer uu ka soo tashanayey cidda ku haboon booska ugu danbeyntiina qaatey go'aanka magacaabista Saacid.

Barlamanka DF Somalia ayaa laga sugayaa ansixinta raysal wasaaraha cusub oo hadii ay aqlabiyad ugu codeeyaan looga fadhiyo dhismaha xukuumadd tayo leh oo dhamaan dhinacyadu ku jiraan.

Maalmihii ugu danbeysey magaca Saacid waxa uu soo galay saaxada Siyaasadda Somalia ,waana nin ganacsade ah oo dalka Kenya ku sugnaa 20-kii sanno ee ugu danbeysey halka ay xaaskiisu ka tahay Caasho Xaaji Cilmi oo xildhibaanad ahaan jirtey.

Caasho ayaa gudoomiye ku xigeenka ka ah ****** Action Group ,waxana la sheegay in olole balaaran u gashey sidii odaygeedu u noqon lahaa wasiirka koowaad DF Somalia iyadoona kaashanaysa asxaab uu kamid yahay Tarzan.

Ilaa iyo hadda ma jiro wax war oo ka soo baxay Puntland iyo dhinacyada kale ee Somalida ,balse waxaan marnaba la saadaalin karin go'aanka Puntland oo la filayey in raysal wasaaruhu noqdo mid ka soo jeeda deegaan ahaan.

GAROWE ONLINE

Somalia   

Abwaan;877562 wrote:
Lol@Yunis, cause some of the critics believe that she was an instrumental to pick him as a PM. Let us just move on. I think that Saacid will not stay more than two years because of the dialogue with Somaliland. I predict that sometime in the future Insha Allah there will be an agreement to give the PM in order to reunite the country.

Somaliland is gone politically and won't come back, we must allow it to remain in limbo for the next 100 years, a place where they truly belong.

^^^The international community facilitated talks between Somaliland and Somalia and i think a great solution for both countries can come out of these talks lets just give it time in the mean time haa dhakhleyso:D

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;877641 wrote:
^^^The international community facilitated talks between Somaliland and Somalia and i think a great solution for both countries can come out of these talks lets just give it time in the mean time haa dhakhleyso:D

As long as Puntland exists you will be coming out of no talks, siyaasadda koonfuurta wii noo dhamaatey, the focus will be on you now. smiley_cool.gif

The Sage   

I seem to recall when P-landers were saying no such talks would occur without Farole's involvement....then he was shut of the talks. And now that garowe has been shut out you dimissed the entire dialogue/process. What a turnaround.

Somalia   

From a regional view point, we've single-handedly denied you your very existence and chance of recognition since you proclaimed secession in 1991 and in the year 2012 you two see fit to argue with me about political scores, do you guys not feel embarrassed? :confused:

You won't see any political moves coming has you haven't since we first sat around a table in 1960, what makes you think recognition is around the corner? If I were you I'd hang my head in shame.