Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking News: Saaciid Faraax Garaad to be new PM of SOMALIA... according to website

This Puntlandi news is false, but even if this new guy was nominated, do you believe he could muster enough support in parliament to secure his job? I doubt that very much; That also goes for anyone who gets nominated who will have to withstand the scrutiny of the new parliament.

Somalia   

Breaking News: Puntlandi learns who will be the future PM of Somalia.

Posted by Pi2 on October 5th, 2012

Somalia’s new president Hassan Sheikh Mahmud is about to announce Saacid Faarax Garaad as Somalia’s new prime minister.

A credible source told Puntlandi that consultations and meetings about the forthcoming prime minister of Somalia has been finalized and new prime minister to be announced tomorrow.

Mr. Garaad is not familiar in the politics but he has been working with Local and International humanitarian organizations and he is a member of PDP , a party that the current president formed about a year ago in Mogadishu.

When president Hassan officially announces prime minister , Puntlandi will publish his profile.

Puntlandi

Abwaan   

General Duke;877148 wrote:
Abwan's favourite candidate..
:D

looooooooool@Duke, When did I say he was my favorite? Plus warkaan ma hubtaan, mise Puntlandi waxay rabtaa inay rabsho abuurto, you know these websites. Plus ninkaan waa Reer Galgaduud, NOT Gedo:D

Abwaan   

General Duke;877266 wrote:
^^^ I am reporting the news and this seems to be closer to the truth, considering the time and name.

General Duke, I will try to find out wixii arrintaan ka jira from some old friends who I found out to be Damu-Jadiid, like other people have dhiig wasakhaysan, magacaaba i diley.:D

Abwaan   

General Duke;877202 wrote:
Dr. Ali Isse Abdi, seems the better choice.

I agree.

Mooge adiga Awaare iyo Nuuradiin Diiriye miyaad la xanaaqdey?:D Duke isaga waan ognahay Hebel Xaashi was his favourite.:D

Abwan we have all been F'd. To think he picked the worst of the bunch..:D

I was joking, I know you did not like the Dude that much, Asha Haji was your favorite.:D

Abwaan   

lol@Duke, I respect Asha and I know most of her family be she is not my favourite either although I think that she will do better than her husband as a PM.

Duke, I don't want to beleive this story cause it does not make sense.

Haatu   

A man who's lady has more power and influence than him surely can't be a PM. That's worse than appointing a yes man!